Well Appointed Historical Home Near Town and Pool!
This lovely home, just 3 blocks from downtown and everything that our quaint town has to offer, is the ultimate “home away from home”! Within the heart of downtown Glenwood Springs and walking distance to the Hot Springs Pool, Glenwood Adventure Park, fine restaurants, unique shops, the train station, excellent hiking and biking trails, this location is ideal!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This historical home, built in 1898, features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, modern amenities and comfortably accommodates up to 9 people. This nicely appointed home is ideal for families and friends who are seeking the perfect spot for a mountain getaway!
The comfortable living room has a flat screen TV and a gas fireplace. A cozy reading nook with two armchairs, is inviting for cuddling up with a favorite book. The kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances and has everything needed to prepare a meal. There is plenty of seating for everyone between the dining room and the breakfast bar.
The master bedroom is on the main level and features a king bed with an attached bathroom. Two comfortable bedrooms are upstairs, one with a queen bed and the other with a queen bed and a twin/full bunk bed, ideal for the kids!
During warmer months, the outdoor gazebo with a cozy seating area is the perfect place to unwind after a fun filled day! Relax with a glass of wine or a cup of tea while enjoying beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and town.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Due to the large gaps in the lower section of the stairway railing, this home is not appropriate for children 6 and under.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, there is an AC unit for the upstairs bedroom and fans for your use.
As the ideal home base, this home is walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (3 blocks)
• Doc Holiday’s Grave Trailhead (2 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Dog Park (alone the Rio Grande Trail)
• Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
Conveniently located within a short walk to downtown Glenwood Springs and a short drive to world class ski resorts and so many nearby activities, this delightful home is perfect for a memorable getaway with family and friends! Come explore and discover for yourself why Glenwood Springs was voted one of America’s most fun small towns!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Dog friendly, must be crated when left alone. Please inquire about pet fee. Limit of 2 dogs please.
• Please request our Dog Rules to review them prior to your arrival.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs
License # 18-069