Well-Appointed 4 Bedroom Home, 2 Fishing Badges!
Perfectly situated within the Ranch at the Roaring Fork, with World Class fly fishing within steps of the front door, this 4 bedroom home is the ideal home base for your mountain getaway! Surrounded by 360+ acres of open space, 8 miles of private Gold Medal fly fishing waters, a par-3 golf course, tennis courts and miles of walking and biking trails, this is the perfect Home Away From Home! Two guest fly fishing badges are included in your stay! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use. The newly renovated kitchen and living area has an open floor plan, custom woodwork, a fireplace and is beautifully appointed with contemporary furnishings and decor. It welcomes gathering with family and friends after a fun filled day of fly fishing or exploring everything that the Ranch and the Roaring Fork Valley has to offer.
The well equipped, spacious kitchen has stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and seating for 10 in the dining room and breakfast bar seating area.
The master bedroom features a king bed, an en suite bathroom and a beautiful backyard view. Three guest bedrooms are comfortably furnished with a queen bed, a full bed and a single sleeper sofa.
For the outdoor enthusiast, 8 miles of private fly fishing in the waters of the Roaring Fork River and streams await you! Enjoy tennis, golf or miles of walking, biking or snowshoeing trails on site. There is something for everyone at The Ranch!
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
- World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
- RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen (short walk from home)
- Whole Foods
- Numerous quaint shops and restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork.
Situated in a beautiful, serene mountain setting near limitless outdoor activities, and centrally located near so many options for dining, shopping and exploring, this home is the perfect home base for your next mountain getaway!
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
- Dog friendly, must be crated when left alone. Please inquire about pet fee and to get manager approval.
- Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch.
- In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. 2 Fly Fishing badges are included in your stay.
- This home does not have air conditioning.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises •
- Large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
- Monthly rates available
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply
- Rates are subject to change