Vacation in Luxury with Gourmet Kitchen, Fire Pit, Hot Tub & Media/Billiard Room
This prestigious home, located in the gated community of Aspen Glen, overlooks Mount Sopris and is the ultimate vacation home! The owner’s tasteful vision created a comfortable yet luxurious home that features exquisitely appointed furnishings and decor, a spacious outdoor seating area with a fire pit and hot tub, gourmet chef’s kitchen, billiard room, media room and 6 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
Due to HOA Rules and Regulations, no more than two cars are permitted in the driveway. The garage is not available for guest use. Additional cars must be parked in the Clubhouse parking lot for an additional $21/day per vehicle. Please inquire prior to arrival date to make arrangements. The HOA may charge up to $250/day per vehicle for more than 2 cars in the driveway. This fine will be passed along to the Guest if this policy is violated.
This mountain estate boasts sophistication and elegance throughout every room in its design and décor. The main level is an open floor plan and features a fully stocked industrial gourmet kitchen with two refrigerators, two ovens and a large cook top any chef or gourmet cook will appreciate! The formal dining table overlooks the great outdoors and comfortably seats 10 people. In warmer months, enjoy dining “Al Fresco”, overlooking Mount Sopris and the surrounding mountains. Enjoy evenings spent unwinding around the fire pit or soaking in the hot tub after a day of exploring everything that Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley has to offer.
The impressive circular stairway, designed with artistic nature scenes, leads to two master bedrooms each with a queen bed and a full bath. The master is on the main level complete with a king bed, beautiful stone fireplace, 180 degree windows, and enormous master bath with a walk in shower, jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet and surround sound speaker system.
A separate Guest Wing offers a pampering and peaceful retreat and features a private stairway leading to a master bedroom suite with a queen bed, en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, and a comfortable seating area.
The lower level has a billiard room and a media room with a comfortable leather seating area for enjoying your favorite film.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
SMOKING, VAPING and all recreational drug use are NOT permitted in the home or on the Premises. If this strict house rule is not observed a $500 penalty will be imposed.
Due to the proximity of a creek near the home, extreme caution must be used with young children.
Use of the club facilities, golf course and fishing badges are not available for guest use.
Centrally and conveniently located near:
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
This luxury home creates the perfect setting for an unforgettable mountain vacation with family or friends! Centrally located within a short drive to Aspen, Snowmass, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs and near numerous excellent restaurants, shops, and outdoor activities in the Roaring Fork Valley, this location is ideal!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• In order to complete your reservation a lease must be signed and returned within 48 hours of booking.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 10 guests.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.