Secluded, Beautiful Log Cabin Home! Fly-fishing, Hiking, Biking Paradise!
COVID-19 UPDATE As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival.
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities. Additionally, each level of this home is equipped with a medical grade air filter to kill viruses and filter smoke.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
A true mountain paradise awaits just above Ruedi Reservoir! Situated among towering pines, quaking aspens and fragrant spruce, this custom log home boasts several incredible outdoor living spaces, breathtaking valley views and ample space for the whole family. Indulge in the incredible opportunities for fly-fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Frying Pan River or 1000 acre reservoir, or choose from the endless hiking and biking trails in the White River National Forest!
Upon entering, the open living space is warm and inviting with a massive central stone fireplace, vaulted cathedral ceilings and large windows designed to showcase the beautiful mountain landscape. A well-equipped kitchen with modern luxury appliances is the perfect place to whip up a fantastic family meal while the expansive main deck offers ample room for dining and gathering. Unique conversation starters like the log bar top, creative art work and stained glass pieces set this home apart for an unforgettable experience.
The main level also features a gorgeous master bedroom with a hand carved king bed, vaulted ceilings and a private deck with panoramic views. The en suite bathroom with a rejuvenating soaking tub and standalone shower is a welcome retreat after a long day. Upstairs is a private bedroom with a queen bed, a full bathroom, and an airy loft that peeks over the living space below. A plush queen bed in the loft provides an extra sleeping area for larger groups.
Downstairs, the family room is great for additional entertainment space during the day and a fun place for kids to share at night with 2 single beds. The beds are tucked away in a cubby behind two louvre doors. Two bedrooms with deck access opening up to lovely tree-lined vistas allow guests to have their own personal escape. Although remote, this custom home has recently been upgraded to high-speed satellite WiFi with Smart TV for streaming your favorite movies and shows!
BED & BATH CONFIGURATIONS:
Master Bedroom 1: (King) + En Suite (Soaking Tub & Shower)
Bedroom 2: (Queen)
Full bathroom with tub & shower
Bedroom 3: (Queen)
Bedroom 4: (King)
Family Room: (2-Single)
Recently remodeled full bathroom with tub & shower
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection. Inquire about coverage details.
DURING WINTER MONTHS, FOUR WHEEL DRIVE OR ALL WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES ARE A MUST due to unpaved and steep mountain roads and potential for high level of snow. Chains may also be required if extreme winter conditions exist.
Due to the location of the cabin, there is very limited cell phone coverage, but there is satellite WiFi at the home that allows for cell connection and landline phones that can be used to make calls.
It is ESSENTIAL that you print written instructions and arrive before dark due to the location of the cabin and lack of cell reception on the roads leading to the cabin.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use. Due to the location and elevation of the home, it generally stays cool and comfortable throughout the summer.
Conveniently located near:
• Historic, quaint town of Basalt with its unique shops, bars and great restaurants (25 min)
• Whole Foods, shopping center, restaurants and movie theater (35 min)
• Ruedi Reservoir for boating, paddle boarding, swimming and fishing
• Gold Medal Fly Fishing in the Frying Pan River
• Scenic trails of the White River National Forest for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
• Elk hunting
• Snowmobile Tours
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Horseback Riding
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• This home does not have air conditioning however there are fans for your use.
• The yard is not fully fenced on this property, so please exercise caution and ensure that children are supervised at all times.
• Pets not permitted on the premises.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 13 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite coffee as it is not supplied.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.