Spacious Mountain Retreat Perfect for Multiple Families in an Excellent Location
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival. Enjoy your next mountain getaway at this fully renovated beautiful 4 bedroom home that will become a family tradition year after year! Featuring a state-of- the art gourmet kitchen, spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, a putting green, a hot tub and a backyard seating area with a fire pit, this amazing home is the perfect retreat! THE SPACE This impressive log home is ideal for gathering with family or friends with the open living areas, vaulted ceilings, contemporary furnishings and decor, a beautiful stone fireplace and a gourmet kitchen with an enormous island. Whip up a delicious meal effortlessly in the well-stocked kitchen and choose to dine at the oversized family table or “al fresco” on the back patio with mountain views. Enjoy evenings soaking in the hot tub, mastering your golf skills on the putting green or making s’mores while relaxing around the fire pit. For the kids in the family, or simply kids at heart, the cozy bunkhouse is a family favorite for a fun backyard sleepout! There are two nicely appointed master bedroom suites on the main level. The first features a king bed, a queen bed, a cozy wood paneled ceiling, a unique stone wall feature, mountain views, back patio access and an en suite bathroom. The second has a plush king bed, mountain views and en suite bathroom with tub and shower. On the lower level, a large media room with an oversized sectional sofa and a SmartTV is perfect for family movie night! Additionally, there are two comfortably furnished guest bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The first bedroom offers two queen beds and a twin bunkbed and the second bedroom is furnished with two queen beds. Located in the heart of Glenwood Springs, within steps of the Rio Grande Trail, a short drive to world class ski resorts, and near downtown’s unique shops, restaurants, live entertainment, hot springs pools, world class fly fishing, rafting, kayaking and more, this location is ideal! IMPORTANT TO NOTE We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection. Inquire about coverage details. Although there is not central A/C for the home, there is a mini split AC unit in the main level living room and a whole house circulation fan. The putting green is available for EXPERIENCED ADULT GOLFERS ONLY. Golf clubs and golf balls are not provided. Charcoal is NOT provided so please bring your own if you plan to use the charcoal grill. Garage is not available for guest’s use. LOCATION As an ideal home base this home is near: • Downtown Glenwood Springs- .7 mi. • Doc Holiday’s Grave Trailhead- .7 mi. • Sayre Park- 1 block • Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools- 1.4 mi. • Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park-1.7 mi. • Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)- 2 blocks • Paragliding- 2 blocks • Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails • RFTA Bus Stop- 1 block • Glenwood Vaudeville Revue • Historic downtown walking tour with Glenwood Map • Gold Medal fly fishing in Roaring Fork & Colorado Rivers • Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails And a short drive to: • World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail • Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort • Cross country skiing • Snowmobile tours • Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers) • White water rafting • Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing • Golfing (excellent courses nearby) • Horseback riding Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs LIcense # 20-005
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Extra person charge of $25/night applies for more than 8 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are NOT permitted, maximum of 14 guests.
• Space for 3 vehicles in driveway.
• Pets not permitted.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 100% refund if cancel at least 30 days before check-in, 50% refund (minus service fee) if cancel at least 14 days of check-in, No refund if cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.