Relaxing River’s Edge Apt. w/ Private Fishing & Boat Access, 35 min. to Skiing!
To eliminate person-to-person contact all of our homes offer self check-in and check-out procedures and most are private vacation homes without shared amenities. This home includes a 48-72 hour block after each stay to air out between visits. We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after each check-out in accordance with the Coronavirus Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Guidelines. Please inquire for more details.
This cozy 2 bedroom river unit, situated on the banks of the Roaring Fork River in a quiet neighborhood, is a true gem! This home is ideal for a family, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts with 200 feet of river frontage for private fishing and boat access and within a short drive of Glenwood Springs and Carbondale, and 40 minutes to Aspen and Snowmass!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This cozy home is ideal for up to 4 adults or a maximum of 5 guests only if small children are included. Featuring an open floor plan with a comfortably furnished living room with a flat screen TV. The newly designed kitchen with a breakfast bar is equipped for preparing meals with a 2 burner cook top and a combination microwave/convection oven. There are two nicely appointed bedrooms with antique furnishings, one with a queen bed and the other with a double bed and a twin bed.
Enjoy time spent on the beautiful patio, casting a line or with a picnic dinner at the river’s edge and experience total relaxation while listening to the soothing sounds of the rushing waters of the Roaring Fork River. This truly is a fisherman’s paradise! Whether you seek an adventurous mountain getaway or a peaceful riverside retreat, this is the ideal home base!
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Due to the proximity of the river to the home, extreme caution must be used with young children.
The owners are part time residents and occasionally occupy the upper level of the home however there are no shared spaces and the apartment is completely separate and private.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, there are ceiling fans for your comfort.
Centrally located between Glenwood Springs and Carbondale and near:
• Gold Medal fly fishing and boat access in the Roaring Fork River on site with private river frontage.
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Glenwood Vaudeville Review
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Snowmobile tours
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• 5 adults not permitted. Maximum of 4 adults or 5 guests including small children.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
•Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 5 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.