Relaxing River’s Edge Apt. w/ Private Fishing & Boat Access, 35 min. to Skiing!
This cozy 2 bedroom river unit, situated on the banks of the Roaring Fork River in a quiet neighborhood, is a true gem! This home is ideal for a family, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts with 200 feet of river frontage for private fishing and boat access and within a short drive of Glenwood Springs and Carbondale, and 40 minutes to Aspen and Snowmass!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This cozy home is ideal for up to 4 adults or a maximum of 5 guests only if small children are included. Featuring an open floor plan with a comfortably furnished living room with a flat screen TV. The newly designed kitchen with a breakfast bar is equipped for preparing meals with a 2 burner cook top and a combination microwave/convection oven. There are two nicely appointed bedrooms with antique furnishings, one with a queen bed and the other with a double bed and a twin bed.
Enjoy time spent on the beautiful patio, casting a line or with a picnic dinner at the river’s edge and experience total relaxation while listening to the soothing sounds of the rushing waters of the Roaring Fork River. This truly is a fisherman’s paradise! Whether you seek an adventurous mountain getaway or a peaceful riverside retreat, this is the ideal home base!
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
Due to the proximity of the river to the home, extreme caution must be used with young children.
The owners are part time residents and occasionally occupy the upper level of the home however there are no shared spaces and the apartment is completely separate and private.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, there are ceiling fans for your comfort.
Centrally located between Glenwood Springs and Carbondale and near:
• Gold Medal fly fishing and boat access in the Roaring Fork River on site with private river frontage.
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Glenwood Vaudeville Review
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Snowmobile tours
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• 5 adults not permitted. Maximum of 4 adults or 5 guests including small children.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.