Private Ranch Home w/ Stunning Mountain Views, 10 min to Glenwood Springs!
COVID-19 UPDATE As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival. We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
Spectacular scenery and a relaxing retreat await at The Ranch! Nestled at the top of the hill on several acres, this cozy rural home boasts stunning views of the Colorado River Valley below and a large yard with mature fruit trees and abundant wildlife. Located just 10 minutes from Glenwood Springs, this is the perfect getaway for those looking for both privacy and convenience!
Revel in the picturesque mountain landscape from any room in the home! On the main level, a comfortable living area opens up to a west facing balcony with river views, perfect for sipping your morning coffee or watching the sunset. The kitchen is perfectly equipped with all of the essentials for a delicious family meal. Enjoy dining with wall-to-wall windows or on the outdoor east patio catching glimpses of wild turkeys, hummingbirds, and deer. A master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level with a plush queen bed and massive windows, lending a bright and airy feel to the space.
Upstairs, a unique loft space with toys and games for children, a full size bed, and two twin beds is a great quiet space for families overlooking the east lawn. The lower level features a second living room with a dedicated workspace and French doors opening up to the west facing lawn as well as a newly remodeled bathroom. A large window-lined master suite with a stately king bed, comfortable sitting area and private lawn access offers sunset views and a true mountain living experience.
BED & BATH CONFIGURATIONS:
Main Floor: Master Bedroom 1: (Queen) + En Suite (Tub & Shower) Living Room 1: (Queen) Sleeper sofa
Downstairs: Master Bedroom 2: (King) Living Room 2: (Queen) Sleeper sofa Full bathroom with shower
Upstairs: Bedroom 2: (Full) (2-Twin)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
- Because of the danger of fire, NO OPEN FIRES are allowed on the property. You may use the propane grill on the patio. Bringing your own grill is not permitted. Charcoal grills, fire pits, deep fry cookers, fire tables, outdoor heaters or any other device with an open flame or exposed coils are strictly prohibited.
- A four wheel or all wheel drive vehicle is REQUIRED and it is NECESSARY to arrive before dark due to the steep mountain road and lack or lighting leading to home. The yard is not fully fenced on this property, so please exercise caution and ensure that children are supervised at all times.
- Please DO NOT bring a trailer or RV to the home; the switch backs will not allow for clearance.
- There is a small home on the property with a long term tenant. They are very respectful of guests’ privacy and there are no shared spaces whatsoever.
- The patio overlooks fruit trees, and guests are welcome to help themselves to the fruit.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
LOCATION Conveniently located near:
- Locally owned shops and restaurants of downtown New Castle and downtown Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local favorite, Sunlight Mountain
- Numerous cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
- Snowmobile Tours
- Gold Medal Fly Fishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
- Horseback Riding
- Golfing (Excellent courses nearby)
- Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
- Extra person charge of $20/night applies for more than 6 guests.
- Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
- Special events or large gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 10 guests.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- This home is equipped with a drip coffee maker. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
- Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
- Monthly rates available.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.