Perfectly Appointed Mountainside Home Near Downtown and the Hot Springs Pools!
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
Nestled against the mountain and backed up to thousands of acres of BLM land this home offers incredible privacy and mountain views. Situated within a quiet neighborhood minutes from downtown Glenwood Springs’ restaurants, shops and entertainment, this location is amazing! With the beautifully appointed furnishings and decor, gas fireplaces, gourmet kitchen and fantastic outdoor living spaces this custom home is the perfect home away from home!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
The large inviting entry leads into an elegant dining room with seating for 8 and a gas fireplace, creating the perfect ambience for any occasion. The spacious gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar, state-of-the-art appliances, double ovens and is fully stocked with everything any chef could possibly need.
Steps away from the kitchen are two barbecue grills and outdoor seating areas, one with a gazebo, that welcome preparing meals and dining outdoors in warmer months. The beautifully landscaped patio with lovely tile work makes this a relaxing space to have a cocktail or enjoy the views.
The living room is comfortably furnished with leather furnishings and a 70 inch flat screen, great for enjoying a private screening of your favorite films. French doors open onto a balcony overlooking town with mountain views. Another comfortably furnished sitting room with a flat screen TV and fireplace is across from the kitchen.
Retreat to the pampering master bedroom suite for a restful experience. This spacious suite is equipped with a king bed, a 60 inch flat screen TV, a gas fireplace and an en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub. There is also a private study with a TV, fireplace and a deck which overlooks the mountainside and outdoor patio.
There are four additional guest bedrooms, three of which are on the main level. Two of the guest bedrooms have a queen bed, and the other has a single log bed with an adjacent bathroom. The fourth bedroom, with a king bed, is located on the lower level, along with a guest bathroom.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Though this home does not have central air conditioning, there is an AC unit in the master bedroom and dining room and an evaporative cooler to cool the entire house.
The garage is not available for guest use.
This home is conveniently located within a short drive to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (8 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Glenwood Vaudeville Review
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Hiking and biking trails
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Tennis courts
• Nearby park and playground
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails
• Snowmobile tours
Leave your cares behind and escape to this beautiful mountainside home for a vacation you will never forget! Come and see why Glenwood Springs was voted “Most Fun Small Town in America” by USA Today!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Extra person charge of $20/night applies for more than 7 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 9 guests.
• Additional person charges apply for more than 7 guests.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• This home is equipped with a Keurig and regular drip coffee maker. Please bring your favorite pods or ground coffee as they are not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates available
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs, Permit #18-052