Perfectly Appointed Home, Near Fly Fishing, Golf, Tennis & 24 Miles to Aspen!
This beautiful 3 bedroom home at the Ranch at Roaring Fork is the perfect place to spend your next mountain getaway! Nicely situated on a quiet cul de sac and surrounded by 360+ acres of open space and miles of private Gold Medal fly fishing waters, a par-3 golf course, tennis courts and miles of walking, biking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails this location is unbeatable! Starting in Spring 2020 two guest fly fishing badges will be included in your stay!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The inviting entrance leads into a bright and spacious living room with comfortable leather furnishings, mountain decor and a gas fireplace. The open floor plan creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere and is great for gathering around the fire on cold nights with a cup of cocoa after an adventurous day. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you will need to prepare a meal and the adjacent dining area seats 6.
This home is fantastic for couples with two master bedroom suites. One master bedroom is located on the main level and features a queen bed, an en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, vaulted ceilings and private access to the deck and backyard. The private master bedroom, on the upper level, has a king bed, a seating area and an en suite bathroom. The third guest bedroom is located on the main level and is comfortably furnished with 2 twin beds.
Enjoy time spent relaxing on the deck, in the large backyard or exploring miles of walking, hiking and biking trails. For the avid fly fisherman, world class fly fishing awaits you with 2 miles of private fly fishing in the waters of the Roaring Fork River and 6 miles of streams within walking distance of the front door! If golf or tennis is your game, enjoy them both on site at the Ranch.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning there are ceiling fans for your comfort.
Fly fishing badges are required to fly fish and will not be provided until Spring 2020. Please inquire.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
- World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
- RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs
- Shopping center with Whole Foods
- Movie theater
- Numerous quaint shops and excellent restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
- Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
Located within the peaceful, spectacular setting of the Ranch at the Roaring Fork and with so many year-round activities at your fingertips, this is the ideal home for your mountain vacation with family and friends!
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
- Maximum of 6 guests permitted at this home.
- This home does not have AC although there are ceiling fans for your comfort.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.