Perfect Home for Couples or Families, Near Skiing, Hiking, Biking & Downtown!
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
Sopris Vista Loft is a stylish, modern industrial condo with a spectacular, unobstructed view of Mount Sopris! Carbondale is the ideal small mountain town for shopping, dining, hiking, biking, fishing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and more! Steps from the Rio Grande trail with access to the Roaring Fork River, 1 mile to downtown Carbondale, and just 40 minutes from world class skiing at Aspen Snowmass, this location is unbeatable! Two townie bikes are available for your use, perfect for touring the beauty and charm of the area!
The bright, open upper level features a living room with floor to ceiling windows, contemporary furnishings and decor and a cozy gas fireplace, perfect for warming up after a fun day of exploring the Roaring Fork Valley. The fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas range has everything you will need to prepare a delicious meal. Dine indoors at the breakfast bar, dining table that seats 6 or “Al Fresco” on the balcony with picturesque ranch and mountain scenery!
On the lower level, the master bedroom invites rest and relaxation with an organic king bed with plush down-alternative bedding, modern decor and an en suite bathroom with a soaking tub and shower. The welcoming guest bedroom suite features two extra large twin beds that may be pushed together to form a king bed, also with down alternative bedding, and a bathroom with tiled shower. A comfortable family room offers a queen sofa sleeper with a gel mattress for additional sleeping arrangements.
BED & BATH CONFIGURATIONS:
Upper Entry Level:
Master bedroom: (King)
Master bathroom: (Shower and Soaking Tub)
Bedroom 2: (2) XL Twins *These may be pushed together to form a king bed. Appropriate bedding provided*
Bathroom 2: (Shower)
Family Room: (Pull out sofa w/ queen gel mattress)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection. Inquire about coverage details.
Please take extra caution with small children on the balcony and DO NOT LEAVE THEM UNATTENDED.
Parking is limited to ONE VEHICLE on premises. Street parking may be available for an additional car. Please be sure not to park in front of the commercial units’ garage access, these are reserved for commercial owners only and are intended to ensure access.
Two bicycles are provided for your use. Helmets are not provided, but they may be rented at Basalt Bike and Ski down the street. If the tires are in need of air, this shop should be able to assist you, or there are several Fix-It stations along the Rio Grande Trail as we are unable to provide bike maintenance services.
Conveniently located within a short distance to:
• SILO Culinary Productions (1 minute walk)
• Colorado Rocky Mountain School (Across the street)
• Rio Grande Trail (Two bikes provided for your enjoyment!)
• Downtown Carbondale
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World class ski resorts at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Numerous cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker and French press are available for your use. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.