Perfect “Home Away From Home”, short walk to downtown, Hot Tub, 25 mi. to Aspen
COVID-19 UPDATE As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival.
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
This lovely, newly renovated home, located within steps of Main Street and near world class ski resorts, Gold Medal fishing waters, golf courses, and excellent trails for year-round exploration, makes this the ultimate home base! With the beautifully remodeled and newly furnished interior, outdoor seating areas, hot tub, fire pit and beautifully landscaped yard, this home is a great place to gather with family and friends!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home was completely remodeled in 2015 and has all the comforts of home! The main level has a nice, open floor plan with a cozy living room with a wood fireplace, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone countertops.
The comfortable master bedroom with the en suite bathroom offers plush bathrobes and features a jacuzzi bath tub, large tiled shower and in-floor radiant heat. There are also two comfortable guest bedrooms, a full bathroom and two queen sleeper sofas for additional sleeping accomodations.
On the lower level, the spacious family room with a wood burning fireplace is ideal for cozying up by the crackling fire for game night or with your favorite book.
Activities for the whole family can be found in the garage including a ping pong table, bicycles, balls and other sports equipment.
The large backyard and deck is a great place to unwind at the end of an adventurous day, whether you are relaxing on the deck enjoying the beautiful mountain view or soothing your tired muscles with a soak in the hot tub.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use.
Garage is not available to park vehicles.
Situated in a downtown neighborhood, take a leisurely stroll or tool around by bike to explore the quaint town. Peruse the many unique shops and art galleries, or catch a movie at the local historic theater. Great coffee shops and restaurants are within a short walk and Whole Foods and various other shops are within a 15 minute drive.
Conveniently located near:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Rio Grande Bike Trail- Glenwood Springs to Aspen
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
Centrally located within 35 minutes to Aspen and Snowmass, and 20 minutes to Glenwood Springs and Redstone, this home is ideal for gathering with family and friends for a relaxing mountain vacation or an exciting adventure!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Extra person charge of $20/night applies for more than 6 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 10 guests.
• Garage is not available to park vehicles.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.