Perfect “Home Away From Home” Near Skiing &Town! Hot Tub! Great For Families!
This lovely, newly renovated home, located within steps of Main Street and near world class ski resorts, Gold Medal fishing waters, golf courses, and excellent trails for year-round exploration, makes this the ultimate home base! With the beautifully remodeled and newly furnished interior, outdoor seating areas, hot tub, fire pit and beautifully landscaped yard, this home is a great place to gather with family and friends!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home was completely remodeled in 2015 and has all the comforts of home! The main level has a nice, open floor plan with a cozy living room with a wood fireplace, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone countertops.
The comfortable master bedroom with the en suite bathroom offers plush bathrobes and features a jacuzzi bath tub, large tiled shower and in-floor radiant heat. There are also two comfortable guest bedrooms, a full bathroom and two queen sleeper sofas for additional sleeping accomodations.
On the lower level, the spacious family room with a wood burning fireplace is ideal for cozying up by the crackling fire for game night or with your favorite book.
Activities for the whole family can be found in the garage including a ping pong table, bicycles, balls and other sports equipment.
The large backyard and deck is a great place to unwind at the end of an adventurous day, whether you are relaxing on the deck enjoying the beautiful mountain view or soothing your tired muscles with a soak in the hot tub.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use.
Garage is not available to park vehicles.
Situated in a downtown neighborhood, take a leisurely stroll or tool around by bike to explore the quaint town. Peruse the many unique shops and art galleries, or catch a movie at the local historic theater. Great coffee shops and restaurants are within a short walk and Whole Foods and various other shops are within a 15 minute drive.
Conveniently located near:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Rio Grande Bike Trail- Glenwood Springs to Aspen
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
Centrally located within 35 minutes to Aspen and Snowmass, and 20 minutes to Glenwood Springs and Redstone, this home is ideal for gathering with family and friends for a relaxing mountain vacation or an exciting adventure!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Pets not permitted.
• This home does not have air conditioning although there are ceiling fans.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on property
• Garage is not available to park vehicles.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.