Mountain Shadows Cottage, Short Drive To Hot Springs Pool and Downtown!
This charming, newly remodeled cottage, located within minutes of downtown Glenwood Springs’ restaurants, shops and the Hot Springs Pool and within a short drive to world class ski resorts, Gold Medal fishing waters, golfing, biking and hiking trails, is perfect for your mountain getaway! With the fully equipped kitchen, newly furnished interior, special touches and courtyard seating area, this cottage is your Home Away from Home!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The sunken living room is comfortably furnished with a leather sofa and large flat screen TV. The bright, well equipped kitchen with stone countertops is great for preparing meals. Choose to dine in the cozy eat-in kitchen, or in warmer months, “Al Fresco” in the spacious courtyard. For groups larger than 4, the kitchen table only seats 4 however there are TV trays in the living room for your use.
The upper level has three comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom and guest bedroom are both nicely furnished with a queen size bed. The bunk room, with full size beds, is great for both kids and adults! For additional sleeping accomodations there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Dog friendly, limit of 2 dogs. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
Though this home does not have air conditioning, it has an evaporative cooler.
During winter months, an all wheel drive vehicle may be necessary and is highly recommended.
High chair and pack and play are provided
The Cottage is conveniently located within a short drive of:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World class ski resorts at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
Centrally located near downtown and with unlimited year-round outdoor activities at your fingertips, this inviting Cottage is the ultimate Home Away from Home for your next family vacation! Come and explore the amazing Roaring Fork Valley and discover for yourself why Glenwood Springs was voted one of America’s most fun small towns!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
• This home has an evaporative cooler.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Additional cleaning fee may apply for excessive cleaning, larger groups and longer stays.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.