MOUNTAIN SHADOWS COTTAGE, NEAR HOT SPRINGS POOL AND TOWN! SPRING SPECIAL!
This charming, newly remodeled cottage, located within minutes of downtown Glenwood Springs’ restaurants, shops and the Hot Springs Pool and within a short drive to world class ski resorts, Gold Medal fishing waters, golfing, biking and hiking trails, is perfect for your mountain getaway! With the fully equipped kitchen, newly furnished interior, special touches and courtyard seating area, this cottage is your Home Away from Home!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The sunken living room is comfortably furnished with a leather sofa and large flat screen TV. The bright, well equipped kitchen with stone countertops is great for preparing meals. Choose to dine at the cozy kitchen nook with bench seating, or in warmer months, “Al Fresco” in the spacious courtyard.
The upper level has three comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom and guest bedroom are both nicely furnished with a queen size bed. The bunk room, with full size beds, is great for both kids and adults! For additional sleeping accomodations there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Though this home does not have air conditioning, it has an evaporative cooler.
During winter months, an all wheel drive vehicle may be necessary and is highly recommended.
High chair and pack and play are provided
The Cottage is conveniently located within a short drive of:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World class ski resorts at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
Centrally located near downtown and with unlimited year-round outdoor activities at your fingertips, this inviting Cottage is the ultimate Home Away from Home for your next family vacation! Come and explore the amazing Roaring Fork Valley and discover for yourself why Glenwood Springs was voted one of America’s most fun small towns!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Dog friendly, must be crated when left alone. Please request our Dog Rules to review them prior to your arrival.
• Please inquire about pet fee. Limit of 2 dogs please.
• This home has an evaporative cooler.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Additional cleaning fee may apply for excessive cleaning, larger groups and longer stays.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.