Mountain Log Cabin on Banks of Crystal River, Private Fishing, Ideal to Isolate!
For more information visit the cabin’s website here: crystalrivercabin.com
To eliminate person-to-person contact all of our homes offer self check-in and check-out procedures and most are private vacation homes without shared amenities. We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after each check-out in accordance with the Coronavirus Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Guidelines. Please inquire for more details.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This beautiful log cabin, situated on the banks of the Crystal River in a quiet neighborhood between Redstone and Marble, is an amazing “Home Away From Home”! It is ideal for families, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts with private access fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Crystal River and so many nearby outdoor activities to explore.
This custom 3 bedroom 2 bath home combines modern with rustic creating an exceptionally handcrafted mountain cabin feel with the wood burning fireplace, exposed beams and logs and open floor plan. With nicely appointed furnishings, decor and modern conveniences, you have all the comforts of home!
The cozy living room is comfortably furnished and features a fireplace with a river rock hearth and a large flat screen TV. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining area seats up to 11. Greet the day with incredible peace and tranquility while sipping your morning coffee on the wrap around deck, or riverside, surrounded by beauty and the soothing sounds of the Crystal River.
The master bedroom and a full bathroom are located on the main level and two comfortable bedrooms and a full bathroom are on the upper level. The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed, the second guest bedroom has 2 queen beds and there is 1 queen bed in the third bedroom. For additional sleeping accomodations the loft offers a futon and a twin bed.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Due to the proximity of the river to the home, extreme caution must be used with young children.
A four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicle is recommended in winter months due to the location and potential snowfall.
This home does not have air conditioning although there are fans for your use and it stays fairly cool in the summer due to the elevation.
Nearby areas to explore include:
- Fly fishing in Crystal River-private access on site
- Historic, mining towns of Redstone-1.8 mi. and Marble -5.9 mi.
- Original marble quarry in Marble- 5.9 mi.
- The Crystal Mill built in 1892- 10.9 mi.
- Lizard Lake for great fishing in Marble- 5 mi.
- Unique shops and great restaurants in Carbondale- 22 mi.
- World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass- 50 mi.
- Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort- 46 mi.
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pool- 30 mi.
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park- 30 mi.
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
- Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
For an unforgettable mountain getaway, escape to this beautiful mountain cabin perfectly situated within the Crystal River Valley and within a short drive of the quaint towns of Marble, Redstone and Carbondale!
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
- Maximum of 11 guests permitted at this home.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
- Monthly rates available.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.