Mountain Home w/ Fantastic Views, Hot Tub, On Site Fly Fishing & Incl. 2 Badges! REDUCED RATES!
This beautifully appointed 4 bedroom home, situated on a pond within the Ranch at the Roaring Fork, is perfect for families, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts! With 8 miles of Gold Medal fishing waters, on site private fishing access, a par-3 9 hole golf course, tennis courts and miles of biking, walking, cross county skiing and snowshoeing trails, this location is unparalleled! Two guest fishing badges are included in your stay!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This comfortable one level home features pond and Mount Sopris views, oversized windows, several outdoor seating areas and a hot tub. The living room is nicely appointed with leather furnishings, a large screen TV and a gas fireplace, great for a cozy evening with family or friends after a day of exploring the Roaring Fork Valley!
The kitchen is spacious and well equipped for preparing meals and the dining room comfortably seats 8. Choose to dine indoors, or in warmer months, on the patio with incredible mountain and pond views! Enjoy evenings spent relaxing in the hot tub or fly fishing in the backyard pond and in the numerous Gold Medal waterways at the Ranch.
The master bedroom offers incredible mountain views, an en suite bathroom and private access to the outdoor seating areas, hot tub and pond. Three guest bedrooms are nicely furnished with a queen bed and share a full bathroom, one of which has private access to the backyard.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Due to the proximity of the pond to the home, extreme caution must be used with young children.
Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch.
In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. 2 Fly Fishing badges are included in your stay.
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork
The Ranch at Roaring Fork encompasses two miles of river frontage, 4 miles of stream, and 8 ponds. These waters provide not only outstanding opportunities for fishing, but also an abounding habitat for wildlife. Deer, geese, marmots, and other animals all thrive in this setting. As such, please be advised that there may be wildlife droppings around the property that are part of the natural environment. Please be prepared to wear shoes while walking from the house to the pond. The front yard, with shade in the afternoon, is the best place for lawn games in the grass.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
- World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
- RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs
- Shopping center with Whole Foods
- Movie theater
- Numerous quaint shops and excellent restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
- Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
Surrounded by 360+ acres of open space within the Ranch at the Roaring Fork and centrally located between Aspen and Carbondale, this is the ideal home away from home!
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch.
- In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office.
- 2 Fly Fishing badges are included in your stay.
- Please review fly fishing Rules and Regulations in Guest Guide upon your arrival.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
- The garage is not available for guest’s use.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
- Maximum of 8 guests permitted at this home.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on property.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
- Monthly rates available.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.