Mountain Home w/ Fantastic Views, On Site Fly Fishing & Incl. 2 Badges!
This beautifully appointed 4 bedroom home, situated on a pond within the Ranch at the Roaring Fork, is perfect for families and outdoor enthusiasts! With a par-3 nine hole golf course, tennis courts and miles of biking, walking, cross county skiing and snowshoeing trails, this location is unparalleled! Two guest fishing badges are included in your stay through March 2021!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This comfortable one level home features pond and Mount Sopris views, oversized windows and several outdoor seating areas. The living room is nicely appointed with leather furnishings, a large screen TV and a gas fireplace, great for a cozy evening with family or friends after a day of exploring the Roaring Fork Valley!
The kitchen is spacious and well equipped for preparing meals and the dining room comfortably seats 8. Choose to dine indoors, or in warmer months, on the patio with incredible mountain and pond views!
The master bedroom offers incredible mountain views, an en suite bathroom and private access to the outdoor seating areas and pond. Three guest bedrooms are nicely furnished with a queen bed and share a full bathroom, one of which has private access to the backyard.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Due to the proximity of the pond to the home, extreme caution must be used with young children.
In order to complete your reservation a lease must be signed and returned within 48 hours of booking.
2 Fishing badges included in your stay through March 2021. Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch. In order to fish, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office.
STARTING APRIL 2021 fly fishing badges will no longer be provided therefore fly fishing will NOT be permitted at the Ranch however there is excellent fishing nearby in the Roaring Fork, Frying Pan and Crystal Rivers.
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork
The Ranch at Roaring Fork encompasses two miles of river frontage, 4 miles of stream, and 8 ponds. These waters provide an abounding habitat for wildlife. Deer, geese, marmots, and other animals all thrive in this setting. As such, please be advised that there may be wildlife droppings around the property that are part of the natural environment. Please be prepared to wear shoes while walking from the house to the pond. The front yard, with shade in the afternoon, is the best place for lawn games in the grass.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
- World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
- RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs
- Shopping center with Whole Foods
- Movie theater
- Numerous quaint shops and excellent restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
- Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
Surrounded by 360+ acres of open space within the Ranch at the Roaring Fork and centrally located between Aspen and Carbondale, this is the ideal home away from home!
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- There is a timer on the propane tank for the outdoor grill that must be set in order to operate the grill. Please refer to the Guest Guide at the home for instructions.
- Please review fly fishing Rules and Regulations in Guest Guide upon your arrival.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
- Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
- • Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
- The garage is not available for guest’s use.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- • Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Monthly rates available.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.