Fantastic Mountain Condo for a Couple or Family, Amazing Views, On Bus Route!
This cozy condo, nestled against the hillside and within minutes of downtown’s restaurants, shops, excellent biking and hiking trails and world class skiing in Vail, is the ultimate mountain getaway! This nicely appointed condo features a well stocked kitchen, a wood burning fireplace, comfortable furnishings and an outdoor seating area with unbeatable mountain views!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
The open floor plan, high ceilings, fireplace and flat screen TV make the living area a great place to relax after an adventurous day of exploring the Vail Valley. The kitchen is well equipped with everything needed to prepare a meal and the dining table seats 4. In warmer months enjoy a glass of wine or a meal on the deck with spectacular mountain views.
The bedroom is furnished with a king bed and there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping accomodations. The recently remodeled bathroom is contemporary and bright.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
This home does not have air conditioning although there are floor fans for your use.
The washer and dryer are located in a shared facility on the property.
With a free shuttle stop across the street and several dining options, Starbucks and a grocery store within walking distance this location is ideal!
This condo is conveniently located near:
• Downtown Vail (7 min. drive)
• Free Shuttle Stop
• Restaurants, Starbucks and Grocery Store (walking distance)
• World Class Skiing at Vail Resort
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding
• Hiking, Biking, Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing Trails
• Fly fishing
• Horseback riding
• Scenic gondola ride
• Gerald Ford Ampitheater
• Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
Centrally located near Vail Ski Resort, downtown restaurants and shops and with unlimited year-round outdoor activities at your fingertips, this inviting condo is the perfect home base for your next mountain adventure!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Extra person charge of $15/night applies for more than 2 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 4 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with Town of Vail
License # 007901