Modern Luxury Home w/ Fireplace, Incredible View of Mt. Sopris & Hot Tub!
Enjoy your next mountain getaway at this luxurious 5 bedroom home situated on 6 acres between Glenwood Springs and Carbondale! This beautiful home features spectacular Mount Sopris views, a hot tub, a gourmet kitchen, modern furnishings and decor, spacious living areas and an outdoor seating area with a fire pit!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This nicely appointed home is ideal for gathering with family or friends with the open floor plan, comfortable seating areas overlooking Mount Sopris, gas fireplace, state-of-the-art kitchen, comfortably furnished bedrooms, a ping pong table, a basketball hoop, a hot tub and a spacious yard.
There are two master bedroom suites; one on the upper level with Mount Sopris views, a queen bed, large walk in closets and an en suite bathroom with a soaking tub, and the second on the lower level with a king bed, kitchenette and en suite bathroom. There are three comfortably furnished guest bedrooms, one on the main level and two on the upper level. Additionally, there are two sets of bunk beds off of the lower level media room, perfect for kids!
Choose to dine at one of the indoor dining tables or, in warmer months, on the spacious patio with majestic mountain views. Enjoy evenings relaxing in the hot tub or huddled around the fire pit making s’mores. The peaceful and serene setting of this home welcomes rest and relaxation and is the perfect home base to explore everything that the Roaring Fork Valley has to offer. Within a 15 minute drive of downtown Glenwood Springs and downtown Carbondale, this location is unbeatable!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Dog friendly, limit of 1 dog. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
There is an AC unit in the main level bedroom and all upstairs bedrooms. The main level is cooled from the bedroom AC and there are fans for your use.
Centrally and conveniently located near:
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 12 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.