Modern Farmhouse with Private Creek and Mountain Views, Central Location!
The Basque House is a spectacular brand new 3 bedroom 3 bath home that is perfect for a mountain getaway! This amazing home is great for gathering with family and friends with the open floor plan, beautiful furnishings, exquisite finishes, and back deck overlooking the private mountainside and backyard creek! Centrally located in the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley between Glenwood Springs and Carbondale and within a short drive to Aspen, this location is ideal!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This contemporary one level home features impeccably appointed furnishings and decor, a fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, a spacious outdoor seating area with spectacular views and a creek flowing through the large backyard! Greet the day with a cup of coffee or relax after a fun day of exploring the Roaring Fork Valley while enjoying the soothing sounds of the backyard creek and fantastic mountain views.
The luxurious master bedroom wing features a king bed, a comfortable sitting area and an en suite bathroom with a steam shower, soaking tub and a walk in closet. The guest wing offers two beautifully appointed bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with two sets of twin bunk beds, great for kids!
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Due to the proximity of a creek near the home, extreme caution must be used with young children.
Portable crib and high chair are provided for your use.
This 5 acre property is located 3 miles up Cattle Creek Road and is surrounded by pristine Colorado foliage. Deer and turkeys often frequent the grassy lawn and brushy hillside. Within a short drive of world class skiing in Aspen and Snowmass, minutes of excellent dining options and unique shops in Glenwood Springs and Carbondale and great hiking and biking trails, this location is unbeatable!
Centrally and conveniently located near:
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.