Modern Apartment w/ MTN Views Near Dwtn Basalt, Whole Foods, 25 minutes to Aspen
As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival.
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
Gorgeous mountain views await from this bright and welcoming 2 bedroom retreat! Centrally located within minutes of shops, restaurants, downtown Basalt, and a 25 minute drive to Aspen, Snowmass and Glenwood Springs, this is the perfect home base to experience all that the Roaring Fork Valley has to offer!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This recently built modern apartment features hardwood floors, new appliances, open living space and ample windows overlooking fantastic valley scenery. The kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, butcher block countertops, and everything needed to prepare a delicious meal. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee on the balcony or gather around the stylish dining table with a glass of wine while admiring the stunning sunset views.
Plush, overstuffed furnishings and warm wood tones create a cozy, pleasant space to relax after a day of exploring. Kick back and unwind with complimentary access to Netflix and Hulu Plus. One bedroom is furnished with a king bed and the other a queen bed. Each features soft, fluffy linens, its own closet and a wifi connected TV. The sleek stylings continue into the bathroom with a floating vanity, white marble shower and oversized tub.
Centrally located and within a short drive of skiing in Aspen and Snowmass, excellent dining options, Whole Foods, unique shops, a movie theater and a multitude of outdoor activities, this cozy space is perfect for couples or friends seeking a memorable mountain getaway!
BED & BATH CONFIGURATIONS:
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Full bathroom with tub & shower
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
THERE ARE 2 OTHER VACATION RENTALS ON THE PROPERTY AND THEY CAN BE RENTED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS HOME FOR LARGER GROUPS OF UP TO 15 PEOPLE. This apartment is above the garage of the main home, which is a 3 bedroom vacation rental that sleeps 8. There is also a tiny home on the property that sleeps 3. Please inquire for details.
A view from one of the bedrooms overlooks the entrance of the main home courtyard and the tiny home can be seen from the balcony, however there is a privacy fence surrounding the tiny home. This apartment is private and there are no shared spaces whatsoever, although you may encounter other guests in the driveway. The main home and tiny home have separate parking locations.
During winter months, four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are a must due to unpaved mountain roads.
Centrally and conveniently located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs and near:
• 3 min. drive to Whole Foods, shopping center, restaurants and movie theater
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and local’s favorite, Sunlight Mtn.
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Outstanding golf courses
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Located near bus stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• 2 parking spaces are available in driveway.
• A Pack-n-Play is available for your use.
• Pets not permitted on the premises.
• This home has air conditioning in the main living area.
• Special events or gatherings are not permitted at this home, maximum of 4 guests at any time.
• For security purposes the exterior of the property is under 24 hour video surveillance.
• This home does not have cable, however, Netflix and Hulu Plus are offered complimentary.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• This home is equipped with a drip coffee maker. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning, laundry or longer stays may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.