Luxury Mountain Home with Incredible Mountain Views, Great Location, Near Skiing
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
Situated on the hillside with spectacular mountain views, and within a short drive to Aspen, this luxury home is perfect for your next mountain getaway! Featuring oversized windows that beautifully frame the incredible mountain views, an open floor plan, high ceilings and the rustic yet sophisticated mountain style furnishings, this home sets the stage for an unforgettable and relaxing vacation!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
There are multiple spacious living areas throughout the home. The comfortably furnished living room has a flat screen TV, a gas fireplace and overlooks Mount Sopris and the surrounding mountains. The media room and bright sun are furnished with unique log furnishings. These cozy spaces are great for game night or stealing a quiet moment with your favorite book.
The well equipped gourmet kitchen features stone countertops, high end appliances, double ovens and a breakfast nook for 2. The elegant dining room, adjacent to the kitchen, comfortably seats 8.
The master bedroom suite inspires relaxation with a comfortable king bed, private access onto the front deck with magnificent views, and an en suite bathroom. Enjoy a soak in the jacuzzi bathtub or a relaxing steam shower after an adventurous day of skiing or exploring the Valley.
There are two comfortable guest bedrooms, both featuring a queen bed, and the media room is furnished with a sleeper sofa, which sleeps an additional 2 guests.
Enjoy the fresh mountain air and beautiful views while dining on the back patio during warmer months. There is a barbecue grill for your use on the front deck.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Dog friendly, PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival. Maximum of 2 dogs.
Though this home does not have air conditioning, there is an evaporative cooler for your comfort.
Community pool and tennis courts are not available for Guest’s use.
Conveniently located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs and near:
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Outstanding golf courses
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Whole Foods, shopping, restaurants and a movie theater
• Located near bus stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
Centrally located near so many options for dining, shopping, outdoor activities and exploration, this luxurious mountain home is perfect for a getaway in this spectacular, serene mountain setting!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
• Extra person charge of $25/night applies for more than 6 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• This home is equipped with a Keurig, regular drip coffee maker and small espresso machine. PLease bring your favorite ground coffee or pods as they are not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.