Luxury Mountain Home with Gorgeous Mountain Views and Hot Tub, Near Skiing!
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
Escape to this luxurious mountain home, situated in a private neighborhood with amazing mountain views, for the vacation of a lifetime! This well appointed home features a spacious great room, a gourmet kitchen and relaxing outdoor living space with a hot tub! Centrally located within a short drive to Aspen, Snowmass, Glenwood Springs and many activities in the Roaring Fork Valley, this location is ideal!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
The impressive great room features high ceilings, oversized windows with spectacular mountain views, leather furnishings and a gas fireplace. The gourmet kitchen, with high end stainless steel appliances and stone countertops, is fully stocked and there is seating for 10 with the dining room table and breakfast bar. After a long day of skiing or exploring the Roaring Fork Valley, star gaze while soaking in the hot tub, relax on the back patio or enjoy game night near the fire.
The master bedroom suite is a luxurious retreat with a king bed and french doors that open onto a private balcony with gorgeous mountain views. The bathroom features a jacuzzi bathtub and steam shower. The guest bedrooms are both comfortably furnished with a queen and double bed and en suite bathrooms. The lower level bedrooms can be accessed by a private entrance. One is furnished with two twin beds and the other with a double bed, love seat and a kitchenette.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
For security purposes the exterior of the property is under 24 hour video surveillance.
Special events or gatherings are not permitted at this home. A limit of 10 guests are permitted to occupy this property at any given time. A penalty will be accessed if this house rule is not observed.
During winter months, four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are a must due to unpaved mountain roads.
Centrally and conveniently located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs and near:
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Outstanding golf courses
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Whole Foods, shopping, restaurants and a movie theater
• Located near bus stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
This is the ultimate home base for families or couples seeking a peaceful mountain retreat! Unforgettable memories will be created in this spectacular, serene mountain setting with so many year-round activities nearby!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or gatherings are not permitted at this home, maximum of 10 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rentals available.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.