Luxury Mountain Home with Hot Tub, Near Skiing! Reduced Rates!
Escape to this luxurious mountain home, situated in a private neighborhood with amazing mountain views, for the vacation of a lifetime! This well appointed home welcomes gathering with family and friends with the spacious great room, gourmet kitchen, relaxing outdoor living space and hot tub! Centrally located within a short drive to Aspen, Snowmass, Glenwood Springs and many activities in the Roaring Fork Valley, this location is ideal!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The impressive great room features high ceilings, oversized windows with spectacular mountain views, leather furnishings and a gas fireplace. The gourmet kitchen, with high end stainless steel appliances and stone countertops, is fully stocked with everything you could possibly need. There is seating for 11 with the dining room table and breakfast bar.
After a long day of skiing or exploring the Roaring Fork Valley, star gaze while soaking in the hot tub or enjoy game night near the fire. In warmer months relax on the back patio or in the beautifully landscaped yard while enjoying the soothing sounds of the cascading water feature.
The master bedroom suite is a luxurious retreat with a king bed and french doors that open onto a private balcony with gorgeous mountain views. The bathroom features a jacuzzi bathtub and steam shower. The guest bedrooms are both comfortably furnished with a queen and double bed and en suite bathrooms. The lower level bedrooms can be accessed by a private entrance. One is furnished with two twin beds and the other with a double bed, love seat and a kitchenette.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
During winter months, four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are a must due to unpaved mountain roads.
Centrally and conveniently located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs and near:
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Outstanding golf courses
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Whole Foods, shopping, restaurants and a movie theater
• Located near bus stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
This is the ultimate home base for families or couples seeking a peaceful mountain retreat! Unforgettable memories will be created in this spectacular, serene mountain setting with so many year-round activities nearby!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Pets not permitted.
• Large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rentals available.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.