LUXURY HOME WITH SPECTACULAR MOUNT SOPRIS VIEWS, NEAR RIVER AND TOWN
From the moment you walk through the grand entrance of this luxury mountain home, you will realize your stay is not long enough! This home boasts a unique architectural style that creates a warm and open atmosphere with cathedral ceilings, flowing mountain breezes and plenty of natural light. Appointed with a wonderful mix of antiques, family heirlooms, and modern western themes and colors that create an “hacienda” feel, this home brings the Colorado outdoors indoors in a unique and luxurious setting.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The foyer leads you into a welcoming open floor plan with unobstructed views of Mount Sopris, the Roaring Fork River and the valley beyond. The massive hand hewn beams, shiny wood floors, and stucco walls lend a “Colorado Mountain Mining” feel.
The master bedroom has a king size bed with temperature controlled individual water bed inserts for the sleep of a lifetime! The latest technology eliminates any sloshing or instability. Relax in the luxurious steam shower and jacuzzi bathtub after a long day of play. There is a private balcony with wrought iron railings and a wonderful cedar bench on which to drink a cup of coffee or tea to greet the day and enjoy unrivaled views.
The comfortable guest bedroom, with a king size bed, has a warm, Southwestern flair with it’s cathedral ceilings, art work, and beautiful sewing collection. The spacious family room has a double sleeper sofa and twin beds, adjacent to a cowboy themed full bath with a corrugated tin ceiling, reminiscent of the mining camps. Bright colors on the floors and walls brighten this family room/sleeping area. A comfortable seating area and a TV allow for privacy for those who want to relax from a day spent enjoying all the Roaring Fork Valley has to offer.
Private access for catch and release fishing in the Roaring Fork River and in the well-stocked, natural spring fed trout pond, are both within a short walk from the property. A seating area and outdoor fire pit at the edge of the bluff, overlooking Mount Sopris and grazing horses in pastures below, is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day with family and friends.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
The caretaker of the property occupies a separate, private apartment in the nearby barn and will gladly offer any assistance.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use.
The garage is not available for guest use.
If golf is your game, enjoy privileges at the Ironbridge Golf Course just a “chip shot away” to the north, and the Aspen Glen Golf Course to the south. The Ranch at Roaring Fork and other public courses are moments away.
This private community has direct access to fly fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork River as well as the beautiful, well stocked spring fed pond just below the house. Fishing licenses are required and it is all “catch and release”.
Nearby summer activities abound such as hiking, biking, mountain climbing, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, paragliding, whitewater rafting, zip lining and wildlife observing. Within a short scenic drive is the quaint charming town of Redstone with many trails to explore along the way. Closer to Aspen are miles of back country hiking on the Thompson Divide, Maroon Bells and Castle Creek with a lunch break at the Pine Creek Cookhouse, a local favorite.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes south is the town of Carbondale with its art galleries, boutique shops, restaurants, craft beer works and Marble Distillery. Within 10 minutes to the north is Glenwood Springs with the world renowned Hot Springs Pool, the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, restaurants, shops and the Vaudeville live theater. Basalt and El Jebel with Whole Foods, restaurants and shops is located just 15 minutes away. Aspen with its many fine eateries, Food and Wine Festival, Aspen Music Festivals and numerous other activities for which it is famous, is located just 40 miles south.
Situated on six acres, this Colorado mountain home has so much to offer and explore! Come and enjoy a relaxing retreat or an adventurous vacation with your friends and family! Unforgettable memories will be created in this spectacular, serene mountain setting with so many activities to experience at your fingertips!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• This home does not have air conditioning although there are ceiling and floor fans.
• The garage is not available for guest use.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on property
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.