Lakeside Townhome With Views Near Basalt, Central Location, 18 Mi. to Aspen! REDUCED RATES!
This lakeside townhome, situated in a quiet neighborhood, is centrally located within 18 miles from the world class resorts of Aspen and Snowmass, less than a mile of Whole Foods, restaurants and shops, and near many outdoor activities. Ideally located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs, this home is the ultimate mountain getaway!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This nicely appointed townhome features hardwood floors, granite countertops, new furnishings, flat screen TVs and unobstructed lake and mountain views! The cozy living area welcomes relaxing with family or friends after an adventurous day of exploring the valley. The kitchen is well equipped with everything needed to prepare a meal and the dining area comfortably seats 8. In warmer months, unwind and enjoy evenings dining on the deck with amazing lake and mountain views.
Two comfortable bedrooms and two full bathrooms are located on the upper level. The master bedroom is furnished with s a queen bed, flat screen TV, and an en suite bathroom. The guest bedroom has queen bunk beds, great for kids!
The third bedroom, on the lower level, features a queen bed, a private bathroom, beautiful lake views and access to the lake and outdoor areas.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Due to the proximity of the lake to the townhome, extreme caution must be used with young children.
This home does not have air conditioning however there are fans for your comfort.
Located near downtown Basalt, many excellent restaurants, shops, skiing in Aspen and Snowmass and unlimited year-round outdoor activities, this townhome is the perfect home base for a memorable mountain getaway in the Roaring Fork Valley!
Centrally located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs and near:
- 3 min. drive to Whole Foods, shopping center, restaurants and movie theater
- World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and local’s favorite, Sunlight Mtn.
- Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
- Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Outstanding golf courses
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
- Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
- Located near bus stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass
- Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- 4% Basalt sales/lodging tax is included in the nightly rate.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
- • Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- • Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.