Homestead with Private Fishing on a Stretch of the Frying Pan River, Fisherman’s Dream!
Escape to the Cap K Ranch and immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of the White River National Forest and surrounding mountains for an unforgettable vacation! For the avid fisherman, miles of Gold Medal waters await you with private access fly fishing on a private stretch of the Frying Pan River and 6 guest fishing badges included in your stay.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This three bedroom homestead, nestled on the hillside and surrounded by pasturelands with grazing horses and cattle, sets the perfect scene for a true mountain getaway at this working cattle ranch! This unique log home, built in the 1940’s, features exposed logs and brick, hardwood and stone flooring and incredible views of the White River National Forest.
The spacious great room, furnished with South American antiques, is perfect for cozy evenings spent together playing games, watching movies or relaxing. The dining room is bright with oversized windows overlooking the beautiful mountainside and spacious outdoor patio. During warmer months, evenings spent dining outdoors, making s’mores in the fireplace and enjoying the amazing views and mountain breezes are a must!
The comfortable master bedroom has a king bed and beautiful mountain views. The guest bedrooms are both furnished with two twin beds, one with an en suite bathroom. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need to prepare a meal.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning there are fans for your comfort.
DURING WINTER MONTHS, A 4 WHEEL OR ALL WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE IS REQUIRED DUE TO SNOWY, ICY AND UNPAVED ROADS.
Due to the location of the cabin a high speed WiFi connection is not available and there is only cell phone service through the wifi connection. There is also a landline phone for your use for local calls.
All indoor fireplaces are currently not functional.
6 guest fishing badges are included for experienced fishermen.
Fishing privileges in private ponds and use of canoe for an additional fee. Please inquire for details.
Within a 15 minute drive you are in the historic, quaint town of Basalt with its unique shops, bars and great restaurants. If you prefer to eat in, groceries can be purchased at Whole Foods or local grocery stores, within a short 10 minute drive from downtown Basalt.
As a perfect home base, this cabin is conveniently located near:
• On site fly fishing a private stretch of the Gold Medal waters of the Frying Pan River, 6 fishing badges included in your stay!
• On site fishing and canoeing in the private ponds for an additional fee
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing and fishing at Ruedi Reservoir
• Hiking, biking, snowshoeing and snowmobiling trails
AND only within 40 minutes of:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting
This peaceful mountain setting is the perfect home base for avid fishermen or families seeking a serene, mountain getaway with endless year-round activities at your fingertips!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• 6 guest fishing badges are included for experienced fishermen.
• Fishing privileges in private ponds and use of canoe for an additional fee. Please inquire for details.
• This home does not have air conditioning however there are fans for your comfort
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
•Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.