Historical, Newly Renovated Home, Steps from Town!
Nestled against Iron Mountain, this newly renovated home is within walking distance of all downtown Glenwood Springs attractions!Take a leisurely stroll over the Grand Avenue bridge to peruse the unique shops, cafes and excellent dining options. Both Hot Springs Pools, the gondola station at the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Two Rivers Park and numerous hiking and biking trails are within a short walk of this home! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
With the beautifully remodeled and newly furnished interior, outdoor seating areas and central location, this home is the perfect home base! Though this home doesn t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use.
This century old home 3 bedroom 2 bath home has been completely refurbished and has all the comforts of home! The main level features contemporary furnishings and decor with an open floor plan, a cozy living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area that seats 8.
The master bedroom and triple bunk room are on the main level, with a shared bathroom. The upper level features a bedroom with a queen bed, bathroom and a media room.
The large deck and outdoor seating areas are a great place to unwind at the end of an adventurous day. Play a round of bocce on the small private court, huddle around the fire pit to make s’mores, take a short hike on the backyard trail or relax and enjoy the sunset and beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and town.
With so many entertainment options and activities at your fingertips, this location is unbeatable! As the ideal home base, this home is walking distance to:
- Downtown Glenwood Springs (.6 mi.)
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool (.6 mi.)
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pool (.6 mi.)
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park (.2 mi.)
- Two Rivers Park ( .5 mi.)
- Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
- Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
- Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
- Shuttle stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass (.7 mi.)
And a short drive to:
- World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
- Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
- Cross country skiing
- Snowmobile tours
- White water rafting
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
- Horseback riding
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use is not permitted in the home or on the premises
- There are several stairs leading from the driveway to the entrance
- This home does not have air conditioning although there are ceiling fans and floor fans for your use.
- Special events or large, loud gatherings not permitted at this home
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply
- Rates are subject to change
- Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs License # 18-111