Historical, Newly Renovated Home Within Steps of Downtown and Hot Springs Pools!
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
Nestled against Iron Mountain, this newly renovated home is within walking distance of all downtown Glenwood Springs attractions! Take a leisurely stroll over the Grand Avenue bridge to peruse the unique shops, cafes and excellent dining options. Both Hot Springs Pools, the gondola station at the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Two Rivers Park and numerous hiking and biking trails are within a short walk of this home! With the beautifully remodeled and newly furnished interior, outdoor seating areas and central location, this home is the perfect home base!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This century old home 3 bedroom 2 bath home has been completely refurbished and has all the comforts of home! The main level features contemporary furnishings and decor with an open floor plan, a cozy living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area that seats 8.
The master bedroom and bunk room are on the main level, with a shared bathroom. The upper level features a bedroom with a queen bed, bathroom and a media room.
The large deck and outdoor seating areas are a great place to unwind at the end of an adventurous day. Play a round of bocce on the small private court, huddle around the fire pit to make s’mores during warmer months, take a short hike on the backyard trail or relax and enjoy the sunset and beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and town.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has an evaporative cooler and fans for your use.
With so many entertainment options and activities at your fingertips, this location is unbeatable! As the ideal home base, this home is walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (.6 mi.)
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool (.6 mi.)
• Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pool (.6 mi.)
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park (.2 mi.)
• Two Rivers Park ( .5 mi.)
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Shuttle stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass (.7 mi.)
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Extra person charge of $20/night applies for more than 6 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
• There are several stairs leading from the driveway to the entrance
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs
License # 18-111