Hillside Mountain Chalet w/ Amazing Views, Near Town & Hot Springs! Hot Tub!
Nestled against the hillside, this mountain vacation home will become a family tradition year after year! This custom 3 bedroom 3 bathroom mountain chalet is perfect for a relaxing vacation with family and friends with the large patios for lounging, incredible mountain views, the luxurious great room with beautifully appointed furnishings and decor and the fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The open floor plan, high ceilings and comfortable leather furnishings create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The great room is spacious and bright with enormous windows overlooking the mountains and valley. It’s the perfect place for a cozy evening spent together playing games and relaxing by the fireplace. During warmer months, evenings spent outdoors dining on the patio, enjoying the amazing views and mountain breezes are a must! Experience the exceptionally colorful Colorado sunsets while soaking in the hot tub after a fun filled day of exploring all the our valley has to offer, no matter what time of the year!
The beautiful gourmet kitchen and wet bar is a great space for entertaining and preparing a meal for family and friends. It is fully equipped and has granite countertops, new cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar.
The master bedroom suite has a queen size bed, an en suite bathroom and a private balcony with a seating area overlooking the great room below. There is private access to the back patio with a cozy seating area and hot tub. The guest bedroom suite has a king size bed, a private loft library and an en suite bathroom. Both bedroom suite balconies have a leather full size sleeper sofa for additional sleeping accommodations. The guest bedroom on the main level is comfortably furnished with a full size bed and is adjacent to a full bathroom.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Dog friendly, limit of 2 dogs. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
Located just 3 miles to downtown Glenwood Springs’ world famous Hot Springs Pool, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park (mountain theme park not to miss!), historic bars, live entertainment, excellent restaurants and numerous unique shops, this is the perfect home base!
Situated between many world renowned ski resorts, this location can’t be beat! Aspen, Snowmass, Beaver Creek and Vail are all within a short 50 minute drive, and Ski Sunlight, the local ski favorite, is only a 20 minute drive. Other winter activities abound such as cross country skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, ice skating and ice climbing. During warmer months the valley offers even more activities such as golfing, white water rafting, hiking, biking, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, boating, fly fishing in the Gold Medal rivers, zip lining, paragliding, wildlife observing and hunting.
Plan your next mountain getaway in this Mountain Chalet and discover for yourself why Glenwood Springs was voted “Most Fun Small Town in America” by USA TODAY! With our valley’s majestic mountain setting and so many exciting activities to experience, it will be a family favorite and a vacation to remember!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on property
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.