Hillside Home w/ Views, lounge decks, bbq, 5Min to dwtn & Hot Springs
A tenant occupies a separate, private apartment on the lower level, with no shared spaces, and is very respectful of guests’ privacy.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
Nestled against the hillside, Midland Mountainside is located within a short drive to world class ski resorts and within a 5 minute drive of downtown Glenwood Springs! Conveniently located across the street from the Rio Grande Trail, great for walking or biking, and near downtown’s unique shops, restaurants, hot springs pools and world class fly fishing, this 3 bedroom home is ideal!
This recently renovated one level home has a well equipped kitchen with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar and dining table that each seat 4. The outdoor decks boast beautiful views of the spacious backyard and nearby mountains, perfect for relaxing and unwinding with your favorite book or a glass of wine after a fun day of exploring the valley.
The living room features nicely appointed furnishings and decor, an electric fireplace and special touches that create a wonderful, home away from home atmosphere. The comfortable master bedroom offers a queen bed and an en suite bathroom and each guest bedroom is furnished with a queen bed. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for an additional sleeping option.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Though this home does not have air conditioning there are fans for your comfort.
A four wheel or all wheel drive vehicle is required in winter months due to the steep driveway.
This is a one level vacation home however there several steps to access the front door and upon first entering the home.
The lower level of this home is occupied by a long term tenant. There are no shared spaces whatsoever, and they are very respectful of guests’ privacy.
As an ideal home base this home is near:
- Downtown Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
- Historic downtown walking tour with Glenwood Map
- Gold Medal Fly fishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
- Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)- across the street
- Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
And a short drive to:
- World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
- Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
- Cross country skiing
- Snowmobile tours
- Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
- White water rafting
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
- Horseback riding
Conveniently located within a short drive to downtown Glenwood Springs, world class ski resorts and so many nearby activities, this comfortable home is perfect for a memorable getaway with family and friends!
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
- Extra person charge of $20/night applies for more than 6 guests.
- Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
- For security purposes the exterior of the property is under 24 hour video surveillance.
- Garage is not available for guests’ use
- A crock pot is provided.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
- A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Monthly rates available.