Hillside Cabin With Wrap Around Porch and Incredible Mountain Views, Near Skiing
Situated in a private neighborhood, within minutes of Sunlight Mountain Resort and downtown Glenwood Springs’ restaurants, shops and entertainment, this location is ideal! With the perfect blend of modern conveniences and rustic charm, newly remodeled bathrooms and plenty of oversized windows to maximize the gorgeous Mount Sopris views, this home is perfect for a memorable mountain getaway! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
Surrounded by BLM land, enjoy the privacy, peacefulness and beauty this property has to offer while relaxing on the wrap around porch and enjoying the incredible mountain views! The spacious living room features a wood burning stove and a one of a kind river rock fireplace, great for gathering with family or friends after a day of skiing!
A highlight for kids and adults alike is the family room with a ping pong table and a variety of musical instruments for the musicians in the family! The kitchen is well equipped with everything needed to prepare a meal and choose to dine in the bright breakfast nook or in the dining area that comfortably seats 10.
The master bedroom, on the second level, has a comfortable king bed and an adjacent bathroom with in floor heat. The upper level bedroom has a rustic, mountain cabin feel with two twin beds and a cozy loft area that features mountain views, a queen bed and a trundle bed that sleeps 2. The lower level bedroom suite is furnished with 2 queen beds, a seating area, modern decor and a private bathroom with in floor heat.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
A four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicle is required in winter months due to the location and potential snowfall during winter months. The family room has a fireplace however it does not have central heating. This home does not have central air conditioning but an evaporative cooler and a window air conditioning unit in the loft bedroom.
As a perfect home base, this home is conveniently located within 15 minutes of:
- Skiing at Sunlight Ski Resort
- Cross country skiing, snowshoeing
- Snowmobile tours
- Horseback riding
- Hiking, biking trails
AND only within 10-15 minutes of:
- Downtown Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- White water rafting
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
- Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
- Tennis courts
- Zip lines
Whether you seek a thrilling outdoor adventure or a relaxing and peaceful mountain getaway, this comfortable home is perfect with it’s rustic appeal and unbeatable location!
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
- Dog friendly, must be crated when left alone. Please request our Dog Rules to review them prior to your arrival.
- Please inquire about pet fee. Limit of 1 dog please.
- Family room has a fireplace however it does not have central heating.
- There is an evaporative cooler and a window air conditioning unit in the loft bedroom.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
- The garage is not available for guest use.
- Special events or large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018,
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
- Rates and amenities are subject to change