Fantastic 2 Bd Condo, 2 Fishing Badges Included!
This comfortable two bedroom condo at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork is the ideal home base for a mountain getaway or a fishermen’s retreat with miles of private fly fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork River and 8 miles of private creeks and well stocked ponds! Enjoy the par-3 9 hole golf course, tennis courts and miles of walking, biking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails, all on site! Beautifully situated on 360+ acres of open space at the Ranch with so many activities at your fingertips, this is the perfect condo for your mountain vacation! 2 guest fly fishing badges are included in your stay!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This condo was designed with the avid fisherman in mind, but with a stylish “ladies touch” and all the comforts of home. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a smoker on the patio. There are two comfortable queen beds in one bedroom and two extra long double beds in the second bedroom, both with en suite bathrooms. Enjoy relaxing on the patio while watching the horses graze nearby or cuddle up with a book after a fun filled day of fishing or exploring everything that the Ranch and the Roaring Fork Valley have to offer!
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has fans for your use.
Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch.
In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. 2 Fly Fishing badges are included in your stay.
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
• RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs
• Whole Foods
• Numerous quaint shops and restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
This condo has so much to offer for the outdoor enthusiast with so many activities on site, as well as being centrally located near so many options for dining, shopping and exploring! Unforgettable memories with your family and friends will be created in this spectacular and peaceful mountain setting!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.