Family Home Close to Downtown Glenwood Springs! Pet Friendly!
Conveniently located within a short walk to downtown Glenwood Springs, this comfortable home is ideal for a mountain getaway with the spacious living areas, a fully equipped kitchen and large backyard! This home is dog friendly so your furry family members are welcome to join you too!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This one level home features a large living room with a flat screen TV, a kitchen that is well equipped to prepare meals and comfortable seating areas. Choose to dine in the dining room that seats 6, the eat-in kitchen nook for 2, or in warmer months, in the backyard seating area.
Three comfortably furnished bedrooms include a king bed in the master bedroom and a queen and 2 twins in the guest bedrooms.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Dog friendly, limit of 2 dogs. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has an evaporative cooler and fans for your comfort.
The living room fireplace is currently inoperable.
As the ideal home base, this home is within blocks of:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs- .7 mi.
• Doc Holiday’s Grave Trailhead- .7 mi.
• Sayre Park- 1 block
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools- 1.4 mi.
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park-1.7 mi.
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)- 1 block
• Dog Park (alone the Rio Grande Trail)
• Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Safeway grocery store- 1 block
• RFTA Bus Stop- 1 block
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
Ideally located within a short distance from downtown Glenwood Springs and a short drive to world class ski resorts and so many nearby activities, this comfortable home is perfect for a mountain getaway with family and friends!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Please request our Dog Rules to review them prior to your arrival.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• This home does not have air conditioning although there are ceiling fans and floor fans for your use.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs
License # 18-071