Family Home Across from Rio Grande Trail, In Town! Reduced Rates!
Situated in a quiet neighborhood near downtown Glenwood Springs, this comfortable home makes a fantastic home base for a memorable family getaway! Conveniently located across from the Roaring Fork River and the Rio Grande Trail, this home is within a short walk or bike ride to the downtown core’s excellent restaurants, unique shops, hot springs pools and live entertainment and near excellent fly fishing and biking and hiking trails. World class skiing at the resorts of Aspen, Snowmass and Vail are all within a short drive!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This two level home features a nicely appointed living room with a flat screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an eat-in kitchen, and four comfortably furnished bedrooms.
The main level features the master bedroom and a guest bedroom with a queen murphy bed that quickly converts into a game room equipped with a card table. This bright room opens up onto a private deck with a seating area.
The lower level features two additional guest bedrooms, one of which is a spacious, two room suite with 2 queen beds and the other has a queen bed.
After an adventurous day of exploring the Roaring Fork Valley, gather with family or friends for a fun filled night of games, relax on the back deck with a glass of wine or take a stroll and enjoy the beautiful views along the Rio Grande river trail.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
The owners may occasionally occupy a separate, private unit on the property with no shared spaces.
The fireplace in the kitchen is currently inoperable.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
As the ideal home base, this home is within blocks of:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs- .7 mi.
• Doc Holiday’s Grave Trailhead- .7 mi.
• Sayre Park- 1 block
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools- 1.4 mi.
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park-1.7 mi.
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)- 1 block
• Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Safeway grocery store- 1 block
• RFTA Bus Stop- 1 block
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• 6.2% Glenwood Springs sales/lodging tax is included in the nightly rate
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property .
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• The owners may occasionally occupy a separate, private unit on the property with no shared spaces.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
• Special events or large, loud gatherings not permitted at this home
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs
License # 18-103