Exquisite Modern Home W/ Fireplace, Hot Tub and Spectacular Mt Sopris Views!
This casual yet sophisticated new home features modern furnishings and decor, a gas fireplace, a hot tub, a fire pit and enormous windows with 360 degree mountain views! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The spacious living room inspires relaxation with incredible Mount Sopris views and a comfortable seating area near the fireplace. If you enjoy stargazing, a telescope is provided for exploring the night sky. The beautiful gourmet kitchen is well equipped with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar and an adjacent dining area that comfortably seats 6 people. The modern mid-century style master bedroom features a king bed and a large flat screen TV. The master bathroom offers a pampering retreat with an oversized soaking bathtub, a rainfall shower and a heated bidet toilet. The nicely appointed guest bedroom is furnished with a king bed and en suite bathroom. A sleeper sofa and rollaway bed provide for additional sleeping accommodations. The living room opens onto a deck with a hot tub, fire pit and magnificent panoramic mountain views. Wildlife can often be seen grazing on the hillside. Enjoy a soak in the hot tub or gather around a cozy fire while savoring a glass of wine at sunset. THINGS TO NOTE: There is a separate, private basement apartment without any shared spaces that may be occupied at times. Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning there are fans for your use. Conveniently located between Aspen and Carbondale and near:
- World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
- Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
- Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Outstanding golf courses
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
- Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
- Whole Foods, shopping, restaurants and a movie theater
- Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
Centrally located and within a short drive of skiing, dining options, shopping and outdoor activities this spectacular home is perfect for families or couples seeking a romantic mountain getaway! ADDITIONAL NOTES:
- Due to the location of this home and potential snowfall during winter months, a four wheel drive vehicle is required in winter months.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
- Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
- This home does not have air conditioning although there are fans for your use.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change.