Exquisite Modern Home With Koi Pond, Hot Tub, Near Basalt & 25 Min to Aspen!
This casual yet sophisticated new home features modern furnishings and decor, a Koi pond with a waterfall feature, a hot tub and enormous windows with amazing valley and mountain views! Centrally located within minutes of shops, restaurants, downtown Basalt and a 25 minute drive to Aspen, Snowmass and Glenwood Springs, this location is the perfect home base!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
For larger groups, this home can be rented in conjunction with the 2 bedroom apartment above the garage that sleeps 4. Vrbo listing # 2207952. Please inquire for details.
This elegant home inspires relaxation with the beautifully appointed furnishings, spacious rooms, a wood burning stove, a media room and plenty of natural light. The modern gourmet kitchen is well equipped with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar and an adjacent dining room that comfortably seats 8. The upper level of this home is air conditioned and the lower level provides fans for your comfort.
Within steps from the living room, choose to relax and unwind near the Koi pond on the front patio while enjoying the soothing sounds of the water fall or on the deck with fantastic sunset views. Enjoy a soak in the hot tub after a day of exploring everything that Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley have to offer.
The luxurious master bedroom suite, on the main level, features a king bed, a cathedral ceiling with a custom silk chandelier, antique furnishings and a flat screen TV. The white marble master bathroom is a pampering retreat with the floor-to-ceiling window, oversized soaking tub with beautiful hillside views, large shower with dual rainfall shower heads and a steam shower. The exquisitely appointed guest bedroom suites, on the lower level, are both furnished with a king bed and en suite bathroom with a marble shower and a rainfall shower head.
The media room, on the lower level, has a comfortable leather sofa and large flat screen TV, ideal for family movie night! The sofa converts into a full size sleeper with a comfortable memory foam mattress for additional sleeping accommodations and double barn doors offer full privacy.
Centrally located and within a short drive of skiing, dining options, Whole Foods, shops, a movie theater and outdoor activities, this spectacular home is perfect for families or couples seeking a memorable mountain getaway!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
In addition to the small apartment above the garage that is a vacation rental, there is tiny home on the property that is a long term rental. Pinon View is private and there are no shared spaces whatsoever, although you may encounter other guests in the driveway. The apartment and tiny home have separate parking locations.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR LARGER GATHERINGS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS HOME, MAXIMUM OF 8 GUESTS.
During winter months, four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are a must due to unpaved mountain roads.
Centrally and conveniently located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs and near:
- 3 min. drive to Whole Foods, shopping center, restaurants and movie theater
- World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and local’s favorite, Sunlight Mtn.
- Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
- Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Outstanding golf courses
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
- Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
- Located near bus stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass
- Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
- Extra person charge of $25/night applies for more than 6 guests.
- Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
- 2 parking spaces are available in garage, 1 in the driveway.
- A Pack-n-Play is available for your use.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- This home has air conditioning on the upper level and fans for your use on the lower level.
- For security purposes the exterior of the property is under 24 hour video surveillance.
- This home does not have cable, however, Netflix and Hulu Plus are offered complimentary.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning, laundry or longer stays will apply.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- This home is equipped with a Nespresso machine as well as a regular drip coffee maker. Please bring your favorite Nespresso pods or ground coffee as they are not supplied.
- Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.