Exquisite Custom Mountain Home w/ Fireplace, Steps from Gold Medal Fishing Waters!
Beautifully situated on the mountainside, and perched above the Frying Pan River, this luxury home is the ideal mountain destination! With the spacious living areas, nicely appointed furnishings, gourmet kitchen and 360 degree mountain views, this home is the perfect vacation home! For the avid fisherman, miles of Gold Medal waters await you and are within a short walk to the Frying Pan River and a short drive to Ruedi Reservoir.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
Featuring an open floor plan with a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen, fireside dining area and a nicely appointed living room with a flat screen TV, the living areas welcomes spending time with family and friends or curling up by the fire with a great book.
The kitchen is well equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances and a Keurig coffee machine. The ambience of the cozy dining room welcomes leisurely meals by the fireplace. In warmer months, dine “Al Fresco” and enjoy the crisp, fresh mountain air and incredible views.
The master bedroom suite, on the lower level, is a pampering and peaceful retreat with a comfortable king size bed, an oversized soaking bathtub, a walk-in closet and private access onto the back patio with unforgettable views. The guest bedroom suite, on the upper level, features a queen bed, a comfortable seating area and a flat screen TV. There are two additional guest rooms, one on the upper level and the other on the lower level, both featuring queen beds.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Due to the location of this home there is not high speed WiFi and there is no cell phone reception. Cell phone service only possible through the WiFi connection. There is also a landline phone for your use for local calls.
DURING WINTER MONTHS, A 4 WHEEL OR ALL WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE IS REQUIRED DUE TO SNOWY, ICY AND UNPAVED ROADS.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, there are fans for your comfort.
As a perfect home base, this luxury home is conveniently located near:
• Fly fishing in the Frying Pan River, steps from the front door
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing and fishing at Ruedi Reservoir (within a 15 minute drive)
• Hiking, biking, snowshoeing and snowmobiling trails
• excellent restaurants and boutique shops in downtown Basalt
AND only within 40 minutes of:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting
This exceptional luxury home is ideal for avid fishermen or families seeking a peaceful, mountain retreat with limitless activities within an arm’s reach!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• This home does not have air conditioning.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
•Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.