Creekside Cabin, short drive to Glenwood Springs
This 3 bedroom creekside cabin combines rustic with a modern flair with handcrafted cabinets and furnishings, custom woodwork and one of a kind light fixtures, creating an exceptionally unique mountain lodge feel. Nestled against the hillside, within a 5 minute drive of the quaint town of Newcastle and a 20 minute drive to downtown Glenwood Springs and the Hot Springs Pool, this cozy cabin is the ultimate home base for a peaceful mountain getaway!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This remodeled and newly furnished cabin features a unique design, special artistic touches, nicely appointed furnishings and decor and creekside outdoor seating with a fire pit. The cozy living room has a wood burning fireplace and comfortable leather furnishings. One bedroom and a full bathroom with a washer and dryer are located on the main level. Two additional bedrooms, one with a private balcony, and a half bath are located upstairs. For additional sleeping accommodations there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
During winter months, four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are a must due to mountain roads. Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has fans for your use.
This custom cabin is conveniently located near:
• Great biking, hiking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails
• Downtown Newcastle (5 min.)
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (20 min.)
• A multitude of hiking and biking trails (cabin borders BLM property for hiking out the front door)
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pool
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
Perfectly situated on East Elk Creek and within a short drive to downtown New Castle and Glenwood Springs, this creekside cabin is ideal for families or couples seeking a serene mountain getaway!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional person charges for more than 6 guests.
• Large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
•Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
•We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.