Cozy Mountain Cottage with Fireplace On The Crystal River with Private Fishing! Reduced Rates!
This 3 bedroom 2 bath home, situated on the banks of the Crystal River in a secluded neighborhood within the heart of the Crystal River Valley, is a true gem! Enjoy unparalleled fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Crystal River and Big Kline Creek with more than 1 acre of private, wooded river and creek frontage! This home is the ideal place for families, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
Featuring oversized windows with amazing Big Kline Creek and forest views, a wood burning fireplace, newly renovated bathrooms and an abundance of natural light, the Crystal River Retreat is spacious and bright. The comfortably furnished living room and dining area with an open floor plan make it a great place to gather around a crackling fire after an adventurous day of exploring the quaint towns of Marble and Redstone.
During warmer months experience total relaxation on the outdoor deck or riverside seating area while listening to the the soothing sounds of the rushing waters of the Crystal River and Big Kline Creek.
The master bedroom and guest bedroom, on the main level, are furnished with queen beds and offer access to an outdoor covered deck. The main level also features a contemporary bathroom and cozy study. The third bedroom, on the lower level, is furnished with a twin bed and an en suite bathroom.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Due to the proximity of the river to the home, extreme caution must be used with young children.
A four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicle is required in winter months due to the location and potential snowfall during winter months.
This home does not have air conditioning although there are fans for your use and it stays fairly cool in the summer due to the elevation.
The garage is not available for guest use.
Nearby areas to explore include:
• Fly fishing in Crystal River and Big Kline Creek-private access on site
• Historic, mining towns of Redstone-1.8 mi. and Marble -5.9 mi.
• Original marble quarry in Marble- 5.9 mi.
• The Crystal Mill built in 1892- 10.9 mi.
• Lizard Lake for great fishing in Marble- 5 mi.
• Unique shops and great restaurants in Carbondale- 22 mi.
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass- 50 mi.
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort- 46 mi.
• Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pool- 30 mi.
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park- 30 mi.
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
For an unforgettable mountain getaway, escape to this enchanting oasis in the heart of the Crystal River Valley! Perfectly situated on the Crystal River and Big Kline Creek, with private fishing on site and within a short drive of numerous mountain towns, the Crystal River Retreat is ideal!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.