Cozy Mountain Cabin Situated On Crystal River! Fly Fisherman’s Dream!
COVID-19 UPDATE As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival.
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
PLEASE NOTE: A new Pitkin County Public Health Order requires all travelers traveling to Pitkin County to adhere to a Traveler Responsibility Code. Please go to this web address to review the requirements for your group’s compliancy: https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/traveler-responsibility-code/. The Pitkin County Health Order also limits lodging stays to no more than 10 individuals from no more than 2 households. This does not apply to those members living in the same residence.
This cozy A-frame cabin, perfectly situated on 1.5 acres on the banks of the Crystal River, is ideal for an adventurous mountain getaway or a peaceful retreat! Located near the quaint town of Redstone, and just 50 minutes from Aspen and 30 minutes from Glenwood Springs, this is an amazing location!
With private Gold Medal fishing waters steps away from the front door this is truly a fisherman’s paradise! This cabin is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast and for family and friend gatherings to experience total relaxation with the riverside outdoor seating areas, private river access for fishing or exploring and the beautifully remodeled cabin interior.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This classic A frame design is inviting with an open floor plan, high ceilings, exposed beams and oversized windows with beautiful views. The newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, is spacious with an abundance of natural light. The nicely furnished living room has a gas stove and the dining room and breakfast bar seating area can comfortably seat up to 9 people. This spacious living area welcomes entertaining family and friends, cooking and relaxing surrounded by the natural beauty of the Crystal River Valley.
The cozy master bedroom with river views is adjacent to a newly remodeled bathroom with a large jacuzzi tub and glass enclosed shower. The upper level consists of a bedroom loft with a queen bed, a twin bed, a TV, a large walk-in closet and a newly remodeled en suite bathroom.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Dog friendly, limit of 2 dogs. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has fans for your use.
Due to bed against rail in bedroom loft, not appropriate for children under 8 years of age.
Nearby areas to explore include:
• Historic, quaint mining town of Redstone- 1.6 mi.
• Original marble quarry- 10 mi.
• The Crystal Mill (built in 1892)- 15 mi.
• Unique shops and great restaurants in Carbondale-18 mi.
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass- 46 mi.
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort- 40 mi.
• Glenwood Springs Hot Springs and Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools- 30 mi.
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park- 31 mi.
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Extra person charge of $20/night applies for more than 5 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
• Due to bed against rail in bedroom loft, not appropriate for children under 5 years of age.
• This home does not have air conditioning although it stays fairly cool in the summer due to the elevation.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.