Cozy Mountain Cabin Situated On Crystal River! Fly Fisherman’s Dream!
PLEASE NOTE: A new Pitkin County Public Health Order requires all travelers 10 years of age and older traveling to to Pitkin County to complete an online Travel Affidavit. Please go to this web address to review the requirements and to complete the online Affidavit prior to your arrival. covid19.pitkincounty.com/travel-affidavit/. The Pitkin County Health Order also limits lodging stays to ONE household per lodging unit.
This cozy A-frame cabin, perfectly situated on 1.5 acres on the banks of the Crystal River, is ideal for an adventurous mountain getaway or a peaceful retreat! Located near the quaint town of Redstone, and just 50 minutes from Aspen and 30 minutes from Glenwood Springs, this is an amazing location!
With private Gold Medal fishing waters steps away from the front door this is truly a fisherman’s paradise! This cabin is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast and for family and friend gatherings to experience total relaxation with the riverside outdoor seating areas, private river access for fishing or exploring and the beautifully remodeled cabin interior.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This classic A frame design is inviting with an open floor plan, high ceilings, exposed beams and oversized windows with beautiful views. The newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, is spacious with an abundance of natural light. The nicely furnished living room has a gas stove and the dining room and breakfast bar seating area can comfortably seat up to 9 people. This spacious living area welcomes entertaining family and friends, cooking and relaxing surrounded by the natural beauty of the Crystal River Valley.
The cozy master bedroom with river views is adjacent to a newly remodeled bathroom with a large jacuzzi tub and glass enclosed shower. The upper level consists of a bedroom loft with a king bed, a twin bed, a TV, a large walk-in closet and a newly remodeled en suite bathroom.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Dog friendly, limit of 2 dogs. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has fans for your use.
Due to bed against rail in bedroom loft, not appropriate for children under 8 years of age.
Nearby areas to explore include:
• Historic, quaint mining town of Redstone- 1.6 mi.
• Original marble quarry- 10 mi.
• The Crystal Mill (built in 1892)- 15 mi.
• Unique shops and great restaurants in Carbondale-18 mi.
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass- 46 mi.
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort- 40 mi.
• Glenwood Springs Hot Springs and Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools- 30 mi.
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park- 31 mi.
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
Relaxing and enjoying the soothing sounds of the Crystal River is what this cabin is all about! Whether you are cuddling up by the fire with your favorite book, leisurely dining on the outdoor patio, roasting marshmallows over a crackling fire at the fire pit or fishing the waters of the Crystal River, this cabin offers something special for everyone!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
• Due to bed against rail in bedroom loft, not appropriate for children under 5 years of age.
• This home does not have air conditioning although it stays fairly cool in the summer due to the elevation.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.