Cozy, Modern Tiny Home, 25 Min. To Skiing, 3 Min. to Restaurants! REDUCED RATES!
Escape to the mountains and experience tiny house living in this beautifully designed space with all of the comforts of home! The inviting, cozy atmosphere and efficient use of space provides for a unique home base while you explore the Roaring Fork Valley! Centrally located, within minutes of downtown Basalt and a short drive to Aspen, Snowmass, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs, this location is ideal!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The floor-to-ceiling windows draw in an abundance of natural light and brings the beauty of Colorado outdoors indoors. The contemporary kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances and the living area is comfortably furnished. Nestled amongst the trees, the private patio is a great space to relax and greet the morning with a warm cup of coffee.
The cozy loft is accessible with a ladder and features a sky light, perfect for stargazing, a double bed and a large TV. An oversized single sleeper sofa in the living area comfortably sleeps 1 adult or 2 children. The modern bathroom has in floor heating and a rainfall shower.
Whole Foods, Starbucks, quaint shops, a variety of stores, a movie theater and several great restaurants are within a 3 minute drive.
This is the ultimate home base for a couple or small family seeking to experience tiny house living in an incredible mountain setting!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
The caretaker of the property resides in the airstream trailer that is situated near the driveway.
For larger groups, this tiny home can be rented in conjunction with a 3 bedroom 3 bath home that sleeps 8, also located on the property. Please inquire for details.
During winter months, four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are a must due to unpaved mountain roads.
Centrally and conveniently located between Aspen and Glenwood Springs and near:
- 3 min. drive to Whole Foods, shopping center, restaurants and movie theater
- World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and local’s favorite, Sunlight Mtn.
- Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
- Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
- Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Outstanding golf courses
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
- Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
- Located near bus stop with service to Aspen and Snowmass
- Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
- • Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- • Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 3 guests.
- This home does not have a dishwasher.
- Apple TV- enter your iTunes, Netflix, Amazon or Hulu information to stream through your account.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.