Cozy Condo 20/40 Min to Slopes, Access to Pool/Hot Tub, 5 Min to Town, Grill!
PLEASE REVIEW THIS PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR GROUP IS COMPLIANT. “Lodging and short term rentals stays are limited to individuals from two households in any lodging unit. A household is defined as the person or persons who live together in a single residence. Any existing reservations that include guests from 3 or more households must be changed or canceled.” Failure to comply with this Order may result in penalties including a fine of up to $5,000 and imprisonment for up to 18 months.
The Eagles Nest Condo is nestled on the border of the Eagles Nest Wilderness area with spectacular views of the White River National Forest! Escape the hustle and bustle after a long day of skiing and enjoy the tranquility of the Colorado mountains. This budge friendly 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is the perfect getaway for families and couples!
• Walk-out back porch with beautiful views
• Barbecue grill
• Living room with queen sleeper sofa
• Sleeps 4 in beds, with a sleeper sofa that sleeps 2 (best suited for kids)
• 2 full bathrooms, including en suite master bathroom
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Dining room that seats 6
• Wood burning fireplace
• Free WiFi
• Cable TV
• Clubhouse recreation room
• Heated indoor pool
• Indoor hot tub
• Laundry facility on site
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Due to the location of the condo, during winter months, it is advisable to drive a vehicle with all wheel drive, 4 wheel drive, or at a minimum, good snow tires.
The sleeper sofa is best suited for children, 6 adults are not recommended.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has floor fans for your use.
Here are some highlights for you to enjoy!
• Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, mountain biking and hiking just steps from the back porch!
• Miles of backcountry trails in Eagles Nest Wilderness for year round exploration!
• 20 to 40 minute drive to 6 world-class downhill ski areas (Copper Mountain, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Loveland, Breckenridge, and Vail).
• Steps away from a free shuttle to Summit County ski resorts.
• 5 minute drive to the Town of Silverthorne/Dillon with outlet shopping and great restaurants.
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 4 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.