REMOTE CABIN W/ MTN VIEWS, WRAP AROUND DECK, NEAR FISHING, REDUCED SUMMER RATES
For a serene mountain getaway, you cannot beat the Lazy Bear cabin, situated on more than an acre, located 15 miles from the town of Basalt, above the Frying Pan River and Ruedi Reservoir! This newly constructed, comfortably furnished three story custom cabin will steal your heart with its special artistic touches, unique master bedroom loft, oversized windows and wrap around decks.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The newly furnished living room with scenic windows overlooking an Aspen grove, is a welcoming space to gather with friends and family. Kick back and relax near the crackling wood burning stove, or step out onto the wrap around decks, and immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of the White River National Forest, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The unique log staircase leading to the master bedroom loft is adorned with beautiful newel post wildlife carvings. At the foot of a king sized bed with a memory foam mattress sits a claw foot bathtub. The spacious lower level, with radiant in floor heat, has two comfortable bedrooms and a queen sleeper sofa in the family room. The fully equipped kitchen contains everything needed to prepare a great meal,
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use.
During winter months, four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are a must, due to unpaved and steep mountain roads. Chains may also be required if extreme winter conditions exist.
Due to the location of the cabin, there is no wifi or cell phone coverage.
The cabin provides water from a well so it is recommended that you bring drinking water with you.
Within a 25 minute drive you are in the historic, quaint town of Basalt with its unique shops, bars and great restaurants. If you prefer to eat in, groceries can be purchased at Whole Foods or local grocery stores, within a short 10 minute drive from downtown Basalt.
Experience a recreational paradise in the Rocky Mountains with endless year round activities to choose from! Summer is an outdoor enthusiasts dream with some of the best fly fishing and boating in the area at Ruedi Reservoir and the “Gold Medal” waters of the Frying Pan River. The surrounding White River National Forest offers the best in mountain biking and hiking in the summer and cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling in the winter. World class downhill skiing, in Aspen and Snowmass, are located within a short 45 minute drive. During fall months, the area offers some of the best deer and elk hunting in the valley.
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• There is no wifi or cell phone coverage.
• The cabin provides water from a well so it is recommended that you bring drinking water with you.
• This home does not have air conditioning however there are fans for your use.
• A four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicle is required to access this property during winter months; chains may be required in extreme winter conditions
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on property.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.