Red Mountain Chalet, Cozy Home Nestled Against the Mountain, Near Downtown!
This charming 2 bedroom home is in an excellent location, within a quiet neighborhood on the hillside, and within a short walk to the quaint downtown of Glenwood Springs and its unique shops, restaurants, the Hot Springs Pool, the Rio Grande Bike trail and many other great hiking and biking trails! This one level home accommodates up to 6 people and is ideal for families seeking a mountain getaway with the spacious living areas, well equipped kitchen and comfortably furnished bedrooms!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The living area is spacious with vaulted ceilings, plenty of natural light, a flat screen TV and comfortable furnishings. The well equipped kitchen has everything needed to prepare a meal and the game room has a seating area, a card table, board games and a TV and VCR with an unlimited Disney movie collection, perfect for kids!
Enjoy sitting on the cozy dining nook bench, or in warmer months, on the outdoor patio. After dinner take a stroll and visit the llamas grazing on the hillside, who love visitors bearing fresh apples and carrots!
The master bedroom is bright and features a queen bed and a walk in closet and the guest bedroom is furnished with a full bed.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
For larger groups, his home can be rented in conjunction with another nearby home. Please inquire for details.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use.
A tenant occupies a separate, private basement apartment for part of the year.
As the perfect home base, this chalet is centrally located located near:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (15 minute walk)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing, snowshoeing
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Rio Grande Biking Trail
• Numerous excellent hiking and biking trails
Within a short walk to downtown Glenwood Springs and a multitude of outdoor activities, and centrally located between the ski resorts of Aspen, Snowmass or Vail, the possibilities are endless!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Dog friendly, must be crated when left alone. Please request our Dog Rules to review them prior to your arrival.
• Please inquire about pet fee. Limit of 2 dogs please.
• This home does not have air conditioning however there are ceiling and floor fans for your use.
• Large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates available
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs #18-002