Contemporary New Home in Glenwood, Near Doc Holiday’s Trailhead! Walk to Pool!
This new and beautifully appointed home features contemporary furnishings and decor, vibrant artwork and a fully equipped kitchen, ideal for a family mountain getaway! Located at the base of the Doc Holliday Trailhead, near downtown Glenwood Springs’ attractions, Gold Medal fishing waters, hiking and biking trails and a short drive to world class ski resorts, this is the perfect home base!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This recently constructed home features an open floor plan, a cozy living room, a well equipped kitchen and two comfortable bedrooms. The wrap around porch is great for unwinding after a day of play with majestic views of the surrounding mountains.
The main level has a bedroom with an adjacent bathroom and the upstairs loft bedroom is spacious and bright with an en suite bathroom.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
The owners live next door and will gladly offer any assistance if needed.
This home does not have air conditioning however there is an evaporative cooler that cools the home nicely.
The stairwell provides for privacy however this room does not have a door.
Situated near downtown, enjoy a leisurely stroll and explore the quaint, historic town of Glenwood Springs. Peruse the unique shops, soak in the Hot Springs Pools, catch a performance at the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue or, for the thrill seekers in the family, venture up to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. If you prefer to treat yourself to a night out, take your pick from numerous nearby excellent restaurants.
This cozy home is within walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (5 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
• Fly fishing the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail and many other hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Whitewater rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
• RFTA bus stop
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• For security purposes the exterior of the property is under 24 hour video surveillance.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Rates and amenities are subject to change.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs