Contemporary New Home in Town, Near Trailhead! Reduced Rates!
This new and beautifully appointed home features contemporary furnishings and decor, vibrant artwork and a fully equipped kitchen, ideal for a family mountain getaway! Located at the base of the Doc Holliday Trailhead, near downtown Glenwood Springs’ attractions, Gold Medal fishing waters, hiking and biking trails and a short drive to world class ski resorts, this is the perfect home base!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This recently constructed home features an open floor plan, a cozy living room, a well equipped kitchen and two comfortable bedrooms. The wrap around porch is great for unwinding after a day of play with majestic views of the surrounding mountains.
The main level has a bedroom with an adjacent bathroom and the upstairs loft bedroom is spacious and bright with an en suite bathroom.The stairwell provides for privacy however this room does not have a door. This home is cooled by an evaporative cooler so it remains very comfortable during warmer months.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
Situated near downtown, enjoy a leisurely stroll and explore the quaint, historic town of Glenwood Springs. Peruse the unique shops, soak in the Hot Springs Pools, catch a performance at the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue or, for the thrill seekers in the family, venture up to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. If you prefer to treat yourself to a night out, take your pick from numerous nearby excellent restaurants.
This cozy home is within walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (5 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
• Fly fishing the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail and many other hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Whitewater rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
• RFTA bus stop
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Special events or large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• This home has an evaporative cooler.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Additional cleaning fee may apply for excessive cleaning, larger groups and longer stays.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs