Contemporary New Home in Town, Near Trailhead!
This new and beautifully appointed home features contemporary furnishings and decor, vibrant artwork and a fully equipped kitchen, ideal for a family mountain getaway! Located at the base of the Doc Holliday Trailhead, near downtown Glenwood Springs’ attractions, Gold Medal fishing waters, hiking and biking trails and a short drive to world class ski resorts, this is the perfect home base! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This recently constructed home features an open floor plan, a cozy living room, a well equipped kitchen and two comfortable bedrooms. The wrap around porch is great for unwinding after a day of play with majestic views of the surrounding mountains. The main level has a bedroom with an adjacent bathroom and the upstairs loft bedroom is spacious and bright with an en suite bathroom.The stairwell provides for privacy however this room does not have a door.
This home is cooled by an evaporative cooler so it remains very comfortable during warmer months. Situated near downtown, enjoy a leisurely stroll and explore the quaint, historic town of Glenwood Springs. Peruse the unique shops, soak in the Hot Springs Pools, catch a performance at the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue or, for the thrill seekers in the family, venture up to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
If you prefer to treat yourself to a night out, take your pick from numerous nearby excellent restaurants. This cozy home is within walking distance to:
- Downtown Glenwood Springs (5 blocks)
- Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
- Fly fishing the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
- Rio Grande Trail and many other hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
- Whitewater rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
- Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
- RFTA bus stop
And a short drive to:
- World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
- Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
- Cross country skiing
- Snowmobile tours
- White water rafting
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
- Horseback riding
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
- This home has an evaporative cooler.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
- Special events or large gatherings are not permitted at this home
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
- Additional cleaning fee may apply for excessive cleaning, larger groups and longer stays
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
- Rates are subject to change
- Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs License #18-082