Contemporary Mountain Condo on the Golf Course!
Situated on the golf course and centrally located between Carbondale and Aspen, this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom condo is the perfect home base for your next mountain getaway! This hidden gem is nicely situated on 360+ acres of open space within the Ranch at the Roaring Fork, ideal for the outdoor enthusiast! Choose between the par-3 9 hole golf course, tennis and limitless cross country skiing, snowshoeing, biking and hiking trails all within the Ranch!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This newly renovated condo features contemporary furnishings and decor, a wood burning fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen. Since this home is pet friendly your furry family members are welcome to join you too!
The living room is beautifully furnished and has a wood burning fireplace, a flat screen TV and golf course views. The cozy patio, steps from the living room, welcomes dining “al fresco” or enjoying a glass of wine after an adventurous day! The spacious dining area seats up to 6 and the kitchen is well equipped for preparing meals.
Two nicely appointed bedrooms, both with comfortable king beds and en suite bathrooms, are located on the upper level. A loft seating area with a leather sofa, flat screen TV and an electric fireplace is great for movie night or cuddling up with a favorite book. The sofa converts into a sleeper to accommodated 2 additional guests.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Although this home does not have air conditioning there are ceiling and floor fans for your use.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
• RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs
• Whole Foods
• Numerous quaint shops and restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
Centrally located near so many options for dining, shopping, outdoor activities and exploration, this comfortable condo is perfect for families or couples seeking a mountain retreat in this spectacular, serene mountain setting!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Dog friendly, must be crated when left alone. Please inquire about pet fee. Limit of 3 dogs please.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Maximum of 6 guests permitted at this home.
• This home does not have air conditioning although there are ceiling and floor fans for your use.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.