Contemporary Luxury Town Home, Walking Distance to Downtown Aspen!
This beautifully appointed, new townhome with modern furnishings and decor, vibrant artwork and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen is ideal for a luxurious mountain retreat for couples or families! Centrally located near world class skiing, Gold Medal fishing waters, golfing, numerous trails and within five blocks of downtown Aspen’s lively cultural scene this is the perfect mountain getaway!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This casual yet sophisticated townhome inspires relaxation with contemporary furnishings and the bright interior and decor. Enjoy evenings spent relaxing and unwinding in front of a cozy fire after a day of skiing or exploring everything that Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley have to offer.
The master bedroom suite invites rest and relaxation with a king bed with luxurious bedding, elegant decor and an en suite bathroom. The welcoming guest bedroom suite features a plush king bed with an en suite bathroom. Wake up and greet the day with a cup of coffee or tea on the private patio with views of Aspen Mountain.
Situated on Main street, just steps from downtown, enjoy a leisurely stroll and explore the quaint, historic town of Aspen. Peruse the many unique boutiques, art galleries, museums, or catch a performance at the historic Wheeler Opera House or Belly Up. If you prefer to treat yourself to a night out, take your pick from numerous nearby excellent restaurants and eateries.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
Centrally located near:
• Skiing at Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass
• Outstanding Golf Courses at Aspen Golf and Tennis Club and Snowmass Club
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Roaring Fork and Frying Pan Rivers
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking and hiking trails
• Whitewater rafting, kayaking and paddle boarding
• Food and Wine Classic
• Aspen Farmer’s Market every Saturday during summer months
• Aspen Recreation Center
• Miniature Golf
• Ice skating
• Art galleries and museums
• Unique shops and fine restaurants
This is the ultimate home base for families or couples seeking a peaceful mountain retreat or an exciting adventure! Unforgettable memories with your family and friends will be created in this spectacular, serene mountain setting with endless year-round activities at your fingertips!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Special events or large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Additional cleaning fee may apply for excessive cleaning or longer stays.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
City of Aspen Sales Tax License # 14540