Contemporary Custom Home, Near Downtown and Hot Springs Pools!
Our home is undergoing an extensive remodel and should be available again in summer 2020. We hope you’ll visit our listing again soon to see updated photos of the exciting changes!
Nestled against Red Mountain, this luxury home is conveniently located in a private neighborhood near downtown Glenwood Springs’ shops, restaurants and all local attractions! As a Keylink guest you will receive an exclusive 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
For larger groups, this home can be rented in conjunction with two other homes nearby, one of which is located next door. Please inquire.
The owners occupy a separate, private basement apartment with no shared spaces for part of the year and will gladly offer any assistance.
This custom 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom contemporary home is truly special! A combination of beautiful, custom finishes, vaulted ceilings, skylights and large windows that provide for great views and plenty of natural light! Air conditioning and a wood-burning stove ensure extra comfort year round.
The amazing kitchen is everyone’s favorite part of the house! It is a custom, gourmet, eat-in kitchen with seating for 8 and large windows to enjoy views of Red Mountain. During warmer months, llamas can be seen grazing on the hillside! It is an inspiring place to create your favorite meals for family and friends. The kitchen is well stocked and has spacious countertops, modern, state of the art appliances, double ovens, and a flat screen television. Preparing meals is made easy and fun! A single serving Keurig coffee machine offers a complimentary carousel of coffee and tea.
The entire upper level is a private master suite including a spacious bedroom, bathroom, walk-in closet and a small laundry room. It is nicely furnished with a king bed and a rollaway single bed for an additional sleeping accommodation. The gas fireplace and mini fridge are just steps away from a large soaking tub in the bedroom. Bathrobes and bubble bath are provided to make your stay pampering and memorable.
The second bedroom on the main level is comfortably furnished with a queen bed and a futon that can accommodate 2. Children’s toys, books, crayons and an enormous plush teddy bear are a big hit with the kids!
The living room has a queen sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress for added comfort. The open floor plan of the main level provides an excellent space to gather with family and friends. The dining room has a seating capacity for 6. The deck has additional seating for 6 and a propane BBQ grill.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
DUE TO A SEVERE PEANUT ALLERGY IN THE FAMILY, PEANUT PRODUCTS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE HOME. Alternative product suggestions will be gladly provided. If the home has been exposed to peanut products, please notify us so that extra cleaning procedures can be performed. We apologize for any inconvenience but greatly appreciate your understanding. Please feel free to call or email with any questions.
As the perfect home base, this home is centrally located located near:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (15 minute walk)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing, snowshoeing
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Rio Grande Biking Trail
• Numerous excellent hiking and biking trails
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Maximum of 8 guests.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted. • The garage is not available for guest use.
• Pack and play and high chair are provided.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs