Condo With Stunning Mountain Views, Key Location Near Shuttle Stop!
PLEASE REVIEW THIS PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR GROUP IS COMPLIANT. “Lodging and short term rentals stays are limited to individuals from two households in any lodging unit. A household is defined as the person or persons who live together in a single residence. Any existing reservations that include guests from 3 or more households must be changed or canceled.” Failure to comply with this Order may result in penalties including a fine of up to $5,000 and imprisonment for up to 18 months.
This spacious 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo is situated on the third floor in The Pines Condominiums, in Keystone at the East end of the River Course Golf Course. It is within walking distance of Keystone Village and steps from the shuttle offering free transportation within Keystone Resort. This comfortable condo has vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural light with floor to ceiling windows in the living room and unbeatable mountain and golf course views! Each bedroom is bright with large windows and a view. The balcony is a favorite for relaxing with a refreshment while watching amazing sunsets and unrivaled views of the Gore Mountain Range!
The spacious open floor plan is great for gathering with friends and family with the comfortable furnishings, wood fireplace and a slew of board games to choose from! The fully equipped kitchen with its granite countertops, new cabinets and appliances is a great space for preparing a meal after a fun filled day of skiing or exploring everything that Keystone has to offer, no matter what time of year!
The master bedroom has a comfortable king size bed, an en suite bathroom and a walk in closet. The guest bedroom has a queen size bed and the bright loft has two twin beds and a private bathroom.
Additional sleeping is available on the full size sleeper sofa in the living room. Pets are not permitted, only by condo owners, who bring their cat and dog when they stay.
The Clubhouse, just steps from the condo, has an enormous glass wall providing great views and natural light. There is a large heated pool, a large hot tub and a BBQ grill on the common area deck with outdoor seating in warmer months. A great way to unwind after a day of adventure in the mountains or a day spent relaxing poolside!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
ALLERGY ALERT: FOR GUESTS WITH PET ALLERGIES, THE OWNERS BRING THEIR CAT AND DOG DURING THEIR STAY. Only owners are permitted to bring pets.
Parking is limited to 1 vehicle, parking pass in the condo must be placed on the dashboard of your vehicle.
This home doesn’t have air conditioning and has fans for your use however due to the high elevation it typically remains cool.
Because of the danger of fire, NO OPEN FIRES ARE ALLOWED ON THE PINES PROPERTY. You may use the electric grill on the condo balcony (if provided) or the grill provided in the common area near the clubhouse. Bringing your own grill is not permitted. CHARCOAL GRILLS, FIRE PITS, DEEP FAT COOKERS, FIRE TABLES, OUTDOOR HEATERS OF OF ANY KIND OR ANY OTHER DEVICE WITH AN OPEN FLAME OR EXPOSED COILS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
The Pines condos are centrally located and within easy access to two award winning golf courses, skiing, the Snake River, fly fishing, biking or walking paths, trails and horseback riding. Plan your mountain getaway at this charming condo to explore so many activities at your fingertips and create unforgettable memories!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Parking is limited to 1 vehicle, parking pass in the condo must be placed on your dashboard.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• Steps from the shuttle offering free transportation within Keystone Resort.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
• Due to COVID-19, the pool and hot tub are currently not open to the public. There is no scheduled date for reopening at this time.