Condo with Golf Course Views, 25 Miles to Aspen, Includes 1 Fishing Badge!
COVID-19 UPDATE As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
Welcome to Sportman’s Paradise! Conveniently located at the Ranch at Roaring Fork, this three bedroom condo is the perfect home base to relax and rejuvenate after a fun filled day outdoors! The Ranch is ideally situated on 360+ acres of open space with miles of private fly fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork River, 8 miles of private creeks and well stocked ponds, tennis courts, a 9 hole golf course, and endless walking, biking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails. 1 guest fly fishing badge is included in your stay!
The living space, featuring beautiful golf course views and a wood burning fireplace, is a welcoming retreat after a long day exploring the Roaring Fork Valley! The well-equipped kitchen has everything needed to prepare a great family meal while the large dining table is the perfect place to bring everyone together. In the warmer months, choose to dine outdoors listening to the birds singing under the towering pines and beautifully manicured landscape.
The master suite boasts a king size bed, large vanity, and more pristine golf course views! The second bedroom is comfortably furnished with a queen bed and the third bedroom with two cozy twin beds. The bedrooms are optimally spaced for guest privacy and each has its own thermostat for personal comfort in the winter months.
BED & BATH CONFIGURATIONS:
Master En Suite: (Shower)
Bedroom 2: (Queen)
Bedroom 3: (2-Twins)
Bathroom 2: (Tub & Shower Combination)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel ProtectionInquire about coverage details.
The HOA at the Ranch at Roaring Fork requires a Guest Rental Agreement to be signed and completed prior to your stay. This will be emailed to you via Docusign and will need to be signed electronically and returned within 48 hours.
Dog friendly, PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival. Maximum of 2 dogs.
Although this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has fans for your use.
Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch. In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. 1 guest fly fishing badge is included in your stay.
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork.
LOCATION -The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
• RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs
• Whole Foods
• Numerous quaint shops and restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available. • Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.