Condo Overlooking Pond w/2 Fly Fishing Badges, Golf, Tennis & 24 Miles to Aspen!
As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival.
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This perfectly appointed three bedroom condo at the Ranch and Roaring Fork is the ideal place for a year-round romantic getaway or fun-filled mountain vacation! Enjoy access to 360+ acres of open space, golf course, tennis courts and limitless walking, biking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails. The highlight of this community is the extensive private fly fishing opportunities throughout miles of Gold Medal waters on the Roaring Fork River, eight miles of private creeks and well stocked ponds! Two fly fishing badges for experienced fly fishermen are included in your stay!
This bright, stylish condo inspires relaxation with the beautiful lake views, open living space, comfortable furnishings and wood burning fireplace. The kitchen, dining space and living room flow effortlessly together and open up to a deck with fantastic views! Start the day with a cup of coffee or a family breakfast prepared in the modern, well stocked kitchen. After an amazing day of fly fishing in the world class waterways or exploring the many activities at the Ranch, cozy up by the fire or relax on the balcony while enjoying the sunset with serene mountain and lake views.
The spacious master suite boasts amazing pond views, a king bed with plush linens, a TV, a full bathroom with a large vanity and shower and private access to the scenic balcony. Two additional bedrooms are found on the opposite side of the condo, one with queen bed and the other with two twin beds. A bathroom with a tub/shower combination separates the bedrooms ensuring that each guest has their own private retreat.
Whole Foods, quaint shops and a variety of stores are a short drive away. If you prefer to treat yourself to a night out, take your pick from numerous excellent nearby restaurants in the Roaring Fork Valley.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection.
Due to the proximity of the pond to the condo, extreme caution must be used with young children.
The HOA for this home requires guests sign and return a separate short term tenant lease prior to being given access and check in instructions.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has fans for your use.
The master bedroom and twin bedroom have a cable TV and the queen bedroom has a Smart TV only (no cable).
Firewood may be available for your use. Open the flue before starting a fire and follow the instructions in the Guest Guide in the home.
This home DOES NOT provide a barbecue grill and bringing your own charcoal grill, fire pit or deep fat cooker is NOT PERMITTED.
Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch. In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. Two fly fishing badges are included in your stay for experienced fly fisherman. No spin cast rods allowed.
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
• RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs
• Shopping center with Whole Foods
• Movie theater
• Numerous quaint shops and excellent restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
Surrounded by 360+ acres of open space within the Ranch at the Roaring Fork and centrally located between Aspen and Carbondale, this is the ideal home away from home!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Pets not permitted on the premises.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.