Charming Victorian Home w/ Relaxing Front Porch, Steps to Downtown & Hot Springs
Situated in the heart of Glenwood Springs’ quaint downtown, this delightful Victorian home is the perfect home base for your mountain getaway! Located on a main downtown street, and within a short walk to the Hot Springs Pool, Glenwood Adventure Park, great restaurants, unique shops, the train station, the Rio Grande trail, and the Doc Holiday trailhead and numerous other biking and hiking trails, this location is ideal!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This historical home boasts a feeling of grandeur with the crown molded high ceilings, original woodwork, oversized windows, new furnishings and plush bedding and linens. Recently remodeled and featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and a fully equipped kitchen with a separate dining area, this home is ideal for two couples or a family!
The spacious and bright living room is comfortably furnished and has a flat screen TV. The bedrooms feature queen beds and there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping accommodations.
The enclosed front porch has beautiful views of Red Mountain and overlooks Grand Avenue. It’s a great place to relax with a cup of tea and a book and watch the hustle and bustle of our small mountain town. During warmer months, dining on the back patio is pleasant with the the crisp mountain air and gentle evening breezes.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use.
Maximum of 4 adults however a family of 5 is welcome.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has ceiling and floor fans for your use. During warmer months when the windows are open, traffic will be heard since this home is located on the main street.
This lovely home is within walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (2 blocks)
• Trailhead to Doc Holliday’s Grave (2 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Fly fishing the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail and many other hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Dog park along the Rio Grande Trail
• Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
• RFTA bus stop (1 block)
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
This is the ultimate home base for families or couples seeking a peaceful mountain retreat or an exciting adventure! Unforgettable memories will be created in this serene mountain setting with endless year-round activities at your fingertips!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 5 guests.
• Additional person charges for more than 4 guests
• This home does not have air conditioning but has ceiling fans in each room.
•Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs
License # 18-022