Charming Victorian Home, 2 Blocks From Downtown and Near Hot Springs Pools! REDUCED RATES!
This lovely Victorian home, just steps from downtown and everything that our quaint town has to offer, is the ultimate “home away from home”! Within the heart of downtown Glenwood Springs and walking distance to the Hot Springs Pool, Glenwood Adventure Park, fine restaurants, unique shops, the train station, excellent hiking and biking trails, this location is unbeatable!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This historical one level home, built in 1898, features a comfortable living room with a wood burning stove, sky lights, flat screen TVs, a well equipped kitchen for preparing meals and a cozy dining area that seats 4. Two comfortably furnished bedrooms include a master bedroom with a California king bed and a walk-in closet with a washer and dryer and a guest bedroom with a queen bed. Both bedrooms share a full bathroom.
Relax on the front porch or patio in the cute back yard and unwind with your favorite book or a glass of wine after a fun day of exploring the valley. Peruse the downtown shops, grab a latte or take your pick from many excellent restaurants if you prefer a night out. All downtown restaurants, shops, cafes, hot springs pools and the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park are within walking distance!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning there are ceiling fans for your comfort.
As the ideal home base, this home is walking distance to:
- Downtown Glenwood Springs (2 blocks)
- Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
- Historic downtown walking tour with Glenwood Map
- Gold Medal Fly fishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
- Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
- Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
- Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
- RFTA bus stop
And a short drive to:
- World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
- Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
- Cross country skiing
- Snowmobile tours
- Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
- White water rafting
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
- Horseback riding
Conveniently located within steps of downtown Glenwood Springs and within a short drive to world class ski resorts and so many nearby activities, this charming Victorian home is perfect for a memorable getaway with family and friends! Come explore and discover for yourself why Glenwood Springs was voted one of America’s most fun small towns!
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- 6.2% Glenwood Springs sales/lodging tax is included in the nightly rate.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
- Pets not permitted on the premises.
- Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
- Maximum of 4 guests permitted at this home.
- This home does not have AC although there are ceiling fans for your comfort.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs #18-115