Charming Mountain Retreat, Minutes to Skiiing & Downtown GWS!
COVID-19 UPDATE As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 7 days of arrival. We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities. As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival. Nestled in a family friendly community between Sunlight Mountain Resort and downtown Glenwood Springs, Cardiff Cottage is the perfect home base after a day on the slopes or a night on the town! This newly renovated, thoughtfully decorated home is bright, open and welcoming upon arrival with vaulted ceilings and large windows. The modern kitchen is efficient and well-equipped to prepare any delicious meal while the side patio offers a place to grill and dine together on the deck. In the mornings, enjoy a cup of coffee on the charming front porch, or take a walk to the neighborhood park with gorgeous red mountain views. There are two comfortably furnished bedrooms on the main level, the first with a queen bed and the second with a full and twin bunk bed, ideal for kids! Downstairs, an additional bedroom with a plush king bed and TV provides a quiet escape after a long day of exploring the Roaring Fork Valley. The bathrooms on the main and lower level both have sleek vanities and full tub and showers. The basement boasts a large family media room with a TV and plenty of games and entertainment for children and adults alike. A dedicated workspace is a nice touch for those looking to work remotely during their mountain escape. The high speed internet throughout house and office space is ideal for extended stays and those working or schooling remotely. BED & BATH CONFIGURATIONS: Main Floor: Bedroom 1: (Queen) Bedroom 2: (Bunk: Full & Twin Combo) Bathroom 1: (Tub & Shower) Lower level: Bedroom 3: (King) Bathroom 2: (Tub & Shower) IMPORTANT TO NOTE We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection. Inquire about coverage details. This home is located in a close-knit community. While none of the walls are shared and all spaces in this home are completely private, including the side deck, the homes are close together with low fencing. It is VERY important to be mindful of noise levels, speed limits, and to treat this community like home. This home does not have AC however there are ceiling and floor fans for your use. The upstairs loft is strictly OFF LIMITS due to the steep ladder. Please watch young children closely to ensure they do not attempt to climb the ladder. There are two designated parking spots available behind the home. If you have more than 2 vehicles, please contact us for instruction. This home is unable to provide parking for trailers or RVs. A outdoor gear shed with secured lock is available for guest’s use to store bicycles and sporting equipment.
LOCATION The Cottage is conveniently located within walking distance to:
• Neighborhood park
• Kanpai restaurant with best sushi in town
• Neighborhood convenience store
And within a short drive of:
- Local favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort which boasts “The Heathen”- at 52 degrees, it is one of the steepest in bounds runs in North America!
- Downtown Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- World class ski resorts at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
- Snowmobile tours
- White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
- Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
- Horseback riding
- Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
- Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
- Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
- Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
STR Permit #: 21-005